Percy

Yep I'm a total dork! She's not talking smiling no sign of anything. I really liked her and she is just so nice and pretty and
WOAH!!
Was not expecting that. She just leaned in and kissed me. "So..." I said.
"sorry." she said.
"Look Piper I have had a major crush on you for a while and I understand if you don't really like me back an-" I was stopped.
"Shut up." she blushed at me.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing I thought she liked me she kissed me and all.
"I'd be glad to be your girlfriend!" She said. I took her up in my arms and spun her around. I Percy Jackson had the right to call Piper My own girlfriend.

I took her home. We sat in the car for a minute. "Look my dad thinks your a dirty punk." she said. "What!" I laughed. she smiled at me "I'm trying ti be serious!! Percy! He seriously thinks you're some punk who doesn't care about school or anything." she said putting her head in her hands.

"Well maybe he will eventually change his mind you never know." I tried to cheer her up. "Maybe. I'll see you at school tomorrow?"she said then turned around and walked up to her house.

I got home and ran inside. I'm just so happy I can't contain it!! "Hi Percy I made you dinner but it might be cold because I didn't expect you to be out for so long." my mom said. "Thanks mom!!" I said as I hugged her. I ran up the stairs to call Nico. "Dude she actually likes me!!" Chill out percy you got yourself a girlfriend now do your homework!" He hung up on me. I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to jump and scream because I got a girlfriend!