Piper

I couldn't just tell him. I wanted to but every time those sad sea green eyes looked at me, every time I got a call or message from him I cried, a lot. So I would just try to forget my life in Seattle and start a new one in Italy.

I was sitting on my new bed in my new room in a new country. "Hello." my dad said as he walked in.
"Look I know this is hard but think of this as to when you get out of the shower. The bathroom is all warm and hot, but when you walk out of the bathroom there is that cool refreshing breeze. You know." He said.
I started staring at him. I blew up right in his face.

"He really wasn't that bad. He was amazing. He might not had a job or got straight A's in school but he cared about me. He was all I really needed and you hated him! Why." I couldn't stand him.
"Piper I just wanted the best-"I cut him off.
"Can you not realize he was the best for me!" I just can't believe he has the nerve to say that he wasn't the best.

I ran. I ran outside I ran to the only a mile away beach. I ran. I remembered when Percy took me to the beach. It was the best time of my life. I dropped into the water and cried. I have never cried so hard in my entire life.

Eventually at midnight. I got my self out of the water and walked home soaking wet.

When I got home my dad started freaking out! "Piper never leave the house without saying and why are you wet? I am gonna have to ground you! You could of been hurt!"geez my dad is annoying.

"Yea I know." I mumbled. I walked up to my room and went to bed. My dad was gone in the morning. When I got up I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up still looking at my shoes when I noticed they other persons shoes. That could only be one person.