#WUM31

#WUM31

We were sitting on his bed. I put the guitar on my lap and fixed it. I held the neck and placed my fingers on the right fret as I started strumming for the intro.

I gasped quietly. Oh, this sounds good. I know he already knows the chords.

I glanced at Ajax who rose up and put his cellphone on the table across us where we were both fit into the view of camera. He was smiling when he sat again. Nakapatong ang isa niyang binti sa kama at bahagyang nakatagilid para mapanood ako nang mabuti sa puwesto ko. Tinukod niya ang kanyang siko binti at pumangalumbaba.

I felt a bit conscious but I kept strumming.

"I'd never gone with the wind." I looked at him as I started singing. "Just let it flow. Let it take me where it wants to go, 'til you opened the door and there's so much more. I'd never seen it before..."

"I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything"

I smiled a bit while staring at him because I meant those lyrics for him.

He looked so pleased and overwhelmed even when he was just watching me, his eyes were like talking stars. Every strum I make brings a lot of memories of why this song makes me remember his name, especially when the next lyrics come out of my mouth. I used my falsetto to create my own soft version of the chorus.

"You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier..."

My heart can't exactly describe how I feel while singing for him. He bit his bottom lip while watching and listening with serious and amused eyes.

I closed my eyes for a second because his stare was melting me, though I kept singing and strumming.

I watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue and I wanted to know
How that would feel and you made it so real

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Oh hmm...

Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore

He puckered his lips and smiled as he closed his eyes while gently moving his head with the song. Nagmulat din agad siya para mapanood ako. Nagkatinginan kami. My heart couldn't contain it. I had to close my eyes just to avoid his eyes like fire that could melt me down.

Ang sarap din pala sa pakiramdam na mayroon akong ganitong emosyon at reaksyon. I just felt so free without thinking negative outcome because it was Ajax.

You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier...

The was the song end but I kept strumming softly. I smiled and shrugged a bit as our eyes met. I can still feel his amusement and I'm glad that it made him happy. Suminghap siya at nailing sa sarili habang malawak ang ngiti sa akin.

"Ganda," he lauded sweetly as he moved forward to kiss my cheek and forehead. He held the side of my neck then leaned his cheek against mine to whisper. "You make me the craziest. I've been waiting for this moment to hear you sing for me. Did I do something to deserve that dream, hmm?"