at the year end

Umji: the thruth that really happened in family year end concert is why i didn't participate it because our ceo or bighit president found out our relationship with taehyung .. when we  Move to our new company the hybe company. The CEO put a lots of hidden camera that he didn't told us.

He didn't told taehyung that he found out about us. He just told me with our source music ceo new about it too..
He let me watch the cctv footage and told me that my relationship with taehyung is only cause a lot of problem on the company and also it can ruin my career and taehyung.. and he said that its better that i break up with taehyung and not told taehyung that they found out about our relationship and only he wanted a best for our future career.. and they very pleased me to do it a break up and they say if i really love taehyung i will do what is the best for him.

I told them that we love each other we also human who can fall inlove  and sorry for keeping it a secret ..

And they let me have a week vacation and not to participate in our coming activity like the year end concert and they will be gonna explain it to the media that i got a legs injury just like what i been have in the past year.

I don't know what to do??
Should i give up to be with taehyung for our future or should i keep with taehyung and be selfish and let's people just judge us??

Its hard to make a decision!!