crossroads

Umji: we we're taking seminar,classes, training to make us growth as an idol. It is the idea of our bighit president. We were filming for our music videos under bighit label, which is the tittle of the song is crossroads, it is also the continues of our mv stories, but also the song has it meaning on it's own it's about a girl trying to move on.
We where filming at the studio when bighit president and taehyung came out of a sudden., It's makes us surprised., We expected, bighit president came but taehyung why he is here??
We greet them, taehyung smile at me like he is happy to be here, then my members teasing me again yerin say something to me "I think he came for you". Our director is touch for seeing bighit president came , also our source music president is happy to see his label mate came. Taehyung greetings all staff and they ask him why he is here? He just said "im boring and I saw president he is going somewhere then I came along."
"Ah.," Staff said then I was filming with yuju unnie when I saw taehyung asking something to sowon unnie then he look at me and our eyes meet then he smile then left., I wonder where he go?? We were waiting for sinb eunha filming their part when taehyung came suddenly with a lots of boxes of pizza and a soda.
Then he came beside our director and said something then our director said" cut let's have some break taehyung brought something for us"..
Then we were making our way to take a sit when sowon unnie said " ah that's why taehyung asking me what is your favorite food . Hmp.. I think he really came for you ." We where sitting and open the box of pizza and soda then we dig in.. ump.. this is my favorite pizza flavor. I was eating when taehyung came and sit next to me.. and said ", do you like it? Is it delicious?" I replied yes, this is my favorite pizza flavor."then he smiled at me .. we talked about random things which is makes me happy, now I could say that I'm now comfortable to speak to taehyung. But then he asked my no. , He said he likes to have my no. So that we can know more about each other. Me without hesitation I gave my no., How come I didn't give my no. When a taehyung of bts is asking for it.. hahaha.. then after a minute of break.. the director ask us to continue the filming. . But the bighit president said he needs to go now he have a work to do .. then taehyung came along with him and we said goodbye to them and taehyung just signing me I call you.. then my members saw it and again teasing me for giving my no. To taehyung..

Hmp., I wonder if taehyung really like to be close with me when at the start he didn't like me. . no my heart is pumping weird why? Dududu rup dup.. my heart pump sound.