the break up

Taehyung: because of busy schedule of bts i realized that i don't gives lot of time for my girlfriend umji. So I decided to surprised her. I asked her that where is she been? Umji told me that she is in our Favorite bar to hangout with her 98 liners. So i went to the place where they are with her friends 98 liner when i saw her kiss sungjae..  i didn't expected that I'm the one who being surprised of what i ever see.. i punch sungjae and everyone is shocked of what they see .. i pull out umji out of the bar and i let her inside the car. I drive thru. . Umji said let me explain.. and i told her pls! Silent. I drive until we reach the han river ..

As i look up to umji she is crying non stop.. she said let me explain of what happened. I told her you better explain of what happened in the bar.
Its hard for me to listen and let her talk of what happened there between her and sungjae, what i expected to heard that she and sungjae is too drunk that's why they did it.. but it is not what i heard ..

Umji said: taehyung I'm sorry! The kiss with sungjae is not an accident, i do it in purpose that i really fall inlove
With sungjae it because i feel the lack of love in you taehyung , you always busy you don't have time for me. And i found out it in my friend sungjae who always in my side. And sungjae didn't know about my feelings for him . So don't bother sungjae . That this is just a one sided love of me ,let go sungjae.

I told umji: ok! Im sorry to my bear jagi its okey umji i forgive you! We got lots of problem in our relationship in the past but we survived it anyway..
So for this. I forgive you and i promise that i give more time with you .. and be with you always.

But umji said: no it's not now possible to save this relationship.. that it is too late that we cannot save this relationship anymore. That's i no longer feel a love toward you..

Taehyung: Then I kiss her a passionate kiss that to let her know that she still love me.. and i feel it in her kiss the kiss that she give me if she say she loves me.. but after the kiss..

I told her: see you still love me
Umji said: no taehyung thats a goodbye kiss.. lets break up!

Taehyung: no..no..no.. you are still mine.. please!! Baby bear! I wanted to be with you forever.. i forgive you.. i will forget this is not happening.. so lets go I'm still with you!

Umji: no taehyung wake up! This relationship is over .. if the other one is no longer in love with you you should let her go.. pls! understand it is for the better for us.

Taehyung: you wanted me to understand ok! I understand i forgive you and i know i can get back your love ..my jagi .

Umji: no.. no.. respect my decision this relationship is over..

Taehyung: so if this what you want ok i break up with you. But remember .. after this .. i know its hard for me to let you go, and its hard for me to forget you but i try And after this i dont know if i can love again.. i love you like its hard for me to love again.
And i want you to know That you own my heart umji you know you are my life. I can give up everything just for you! last favor can i hug you last one..

Umji: after the hug he left me in han river. And i cry and screaming.. this is also hard for me taehyung but i hope you be happy in the future even i  regretting this break up, and this is for the best of all and for you.

I love you taehyung .. i hope you forget about me.. so that you be happy ..

Did i really did a best decision?
They say letting go of someone you love is also a way of love.
The decision i made is for all. I know i sacrifice my happiness for everyone happiness...