golden disc award

UMJI POV: In our graduation day with sinb,, we need to use wig cuz we planning a comeback this month ., some People in the graduation they thought it's still our original hair but isn't it. We change our look from innocent to A girl who became matured.

we decided After the graduation I,sinb,eunha yuju jungkook and jhope hangout  to a hanriver we just do a night  picnic. me and sinb can't drink alcohol yet. Only unnies do.

GDA_today we decided to show our new hair ., My new hair is that I don't longer having a bangs my hair color is like a blonde has a little brownish.
My stylish and manager decided to change my hair cuz there's an anti fan that comment bad about my looks .. they say I'm the ugly,fat,visual hole.. it's ok to me my past look cuz I'm comfortable with it, but I think some people not happy to see me as me in my past look. but my fans say they love me who I'am . But still I decided to change my look to make people happy and for my fans too to show them something deffirent and it's added some confidence to me too. But I hope they like it.

Umji POV: sinb and I ,we walk on the hallway(we finish our makeup and hair but we're not wearing our costumes). sinb has lots of friends in other group not like me cuz I don't did lots of training. Sinb or hwang eunbi since she was young she is doing lots of training,lesson, school that's why she has lots friend. She always introduce me to her friends and she let me be their friends too,she is Savage queen but she's friendly, I'm happy to have the same age in the group.

Sinb: let's go see dahyun I miss her
Umji: yeah., I'm bored here it's good to go somewhere..
Sinb: let's go visit her and the award program will start 2 hours
Later.

(Knocking on the door twice room)
The door open by their managers

We saw dahyun playing in her phone..

Sinb: annyeong haseyo! Dahyun
Dahyun: sinb,Umji(hugging)
Sinb: dahyun are you surprised?? Seeing us here?
Dahyun: yes I miss you two of you ..( hugging) you two are look deffirent specially Umji she look gorgeous with that hair .
Umji: thank you dahyun.

We talk lots of thing then ending that we need to go..
Dahyun: guys sorry I'm not yet finish with my makeup..
Sinb: ahhh .. it's ok. Go finish your make up see you around.. mwaah!
Umji: bye dahyun.

while walking in hallway we saw jungkook in their rooms door.

Sinb: jungkook oppa( jumping to jungkook shoulder)
Umji: oppa ( holding jungkook arms)
Jungkook: hey! I told you two not to call me oppa.
Sinb: why?
Umji: only your bunny can call you that ha??
Jungkook: yes ( laughing).. hey I didn't recognize you two you two are look different specially umji.
You look beautiful 
V: ha? She's the ugliest girl I saw.
(Sinb and me shocks)
Jungkook: hey hyung don't be like that .. they are my classmate friends sinb and Umji from GFRIEND.

Sinb and umji: annyeong haseyo! Bow..
V: whatever! (Smirk)

Sinb: um oppa we need to go now .. um we still have to do something.
Jungkook: ok see you two around

Umji POV :I smile to jungkook and when I turning away I saw taehyung is looking a me. I'm hurts what he said to me that I'm the ugliest girl he saw. Maybe I'm but still he should not let some people hear it.( Heart ache)

V POV : I saw two girl was walking to jungkook and one of them is Umji she looks deffirent but still baby and beautiful,so I'm excited and I go to the door where jungkook is but she didn't saw me she smile only to jungkook and look only to jungkook.. and it's hurt me so that's why I decided to  I want her to see me look at me .. when jungkook say that she's beautiful, then I interrupt their conversation to get her attention I said she's the ugliest girl I saw. Then she look at me with surprise in her face then they introduce to me by jungkook and that they greeting me 
and bowing then I said whatever and smirk maybe I'm still angry but I feel bad to her, I want to say sorry and I want to say that she's the most beautiful in my eyes so that's why I check her out as they turning around and she look in my eyes I feel happy when she look at me at least she know that I exist.

GDA:

UMJI POV : we won today as best album in January of rough snowflakes album., Our performance intro is I sinb and unnie sowon was charge in dancing intro then unnie yerin,yuju eunha is charge of vocal intro they sing naverilla then we all perform rough. I try my best to look good in cam. And I always make sure to look at the cam. Even I know that sunbae taehyung was watching.. my performance is for buddy not for him, I know he don't like me but still I'm an idol and I will make sure to perform and give my best always.. and also our senior's is watching us too..

V POV: GFRIEND won best album, and on their way to stage they bowing to all artist. I look at the screen only to watch Umji on her way to stage .. she look sexy on her outfits and the way she smile it milted my heart.
And their performance was fantastic I couldn't say any word it's perfect the way she look at the screen it shocks me.. so perfect.