Chapter 19

Adrian

Athena

She was something else.

I wanted to believe that whatever I felt for her was nothing and it was just my mind playing games, but it was something about her that always left me breathless in her presence. I lose my sense of thinking and just want to stare at her.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly it was disrupted when one of my warriors came rushing through the door,

"Alpha the pack is under attack!"

The only person who came to my mind was Athena,

Is she safe??

But I knew I didn't have time to look for her as my whole pack was in danger so I shifted into my wolf and ran outside where the whole war was taking place.

I tried to mind link Claire to see if she was safe and all the other pack members but got no connection.

I knew she was alive because if the the person you are trying to mind link is dead then you would know, however this blockage I felt was different.

It felt like

She had removed herself from the pack.

However I knew I didn't have time to worry over this and reached the ground where the war was taking place.

I ripped in the rouge's body one after another not caring about another. I tried to search for my beta but found him nowhere.

What is going on?

I had an inkling of where Claire was but my beta

Where was he?

I looked around and saw that slowly the rouges were decreasing and we were outnumbering them. As I dug my teeth in another rouge's neck, I smelled the most intoxicating smell.

I looked away and saw a silver she-wolf killing another rouge wolf, I felt a sense of protectiveness over her.

I immediately lunged over her as I saw a wolf trying to attack her from back. Attacking someone from behind. A coward move.

As my eyes met her, I instantly knew why I felt this.

'Mate' my wolf said

But just like I had her in my grasp, I lost her.

She ran away and even if I wanted to,

I couldn't follow her because I had a pack to save.

But soon

I will meet you again my little mate.

********************************************
(After the war has ended)

Everything was back to normal and thank to the moon goddess that no one was hurt from my side. It could have gone really bad but it didn't.

The main problem at hand, actually not one problem, many problems to be precise.

The first problem was that where was Claire and my beta, they had both removed themselves from the pack and I still hadn't heard a reasonable cause of their of their disappearance. However it wouldn't be much late and I would get my answers soon. One way or another.

The next problem was that where was miss Athena, from what I have heard no one has seen her from yesterday night and when I tried to ask her stupid best friend, he didn't give me any answers.

Fuck! I should have used my alpha command on him.

And my last and most important problem was that

Who was that she-wolf and where is she now?

Where was my fucking mate? Why is she hiding from me?

However I knew that I would get my answers soon because I would go to the end of this problem.

But as I stared down from the window which showed my pack field and the pack members cleaning it. I saw Athena walking inside the pack house.

Right now I had a person to deal with.

(Unedited)

Enjoyyy!