Chapter 2

Athena

How could I forget?

How could I forget?

Shit.

Alan is totally going to kill me now, i definitely will not be shocked if he was making his way here with a knife.

'Then you better hurry up girl,' my wolf said.

I started brushing my hair faster and rushed out of my room, panting heavily. Finally outside the pack house, I ran towards our hidden spot which is deep in the forest, actually not that deep if you run through it.

Finally reaching I take a moment to gather my self and prepare myself for the worst.

"Aren't you a little early here?" My one and only friend said. Something was evident in his voice.

Maybe sarcasm.

I turned towards him to see him siting on a log placed near the lake and glaring at me hard. Maybe I should run back and wait for him to cool down or maybe I should just beg for him to forgive me. Or maybe bribe him with one thing he will surely love.

Now a lot of people may think I am exaggerating and maybe I am but there is something they (people) don't know.

They don't know that even after giving him an apology and settling the matters with him, Alan will just wait for the best moment and prank me to take his revenge.

I still remember how one day I was late for our movie night and that idiot acted like he was okay and not really angry about my lateness however the next day, after getting out the shower, my hair was totally blue.

Yes, blue.

I first thought it was one of the pack member's doing because this wasn't the first time they have done things to disturb me or hurt me, like once they literally threw me in the ice cold swimming pool knowing that I could not swim, I almost drowned... and guess what, there was no ounce of regret on their faces, they just avoided me after that.

Also what really hurt the most was that... my father didn't even come to me to check up on me, I only had Alan to take care of me as I was sick.

However, now I have totally concealed my emotions and don't really give two shits about
what they do, if I have to ignore them to not get hurt emotionally or physically then it's okay with me.

But one thing they should know is that, once I reach my limit, a fight is what they all are going to get, including everyone, because it seems that, that's what they really want.

So back to Alan, I literally went out of the topic, so he was the one who put the blue dye in my shampoo bottle and I had my hair dyed blue for like a week or so. Even after that I didn't learn my lesson And today is the proof of it.

The sound of footsteps coming towards me brought me back to reality and I faced Alan.
Looking into his dark eyes, I held my ears and said, "sorry"

His hardened face turned into an annoyed one and I knew I had to do something else to gain his forgiveness.

Like seriously.

So I put my right hand in my jeans pocket and took out the two tickets of the drama show which he has been wanting to go too, Alan is a literature freak. This would easily melt him.

Almost instantly his eyes lit up and the tickets which were in my hands suddenly disappeared.
He gazed at the tickets in his hand and I instantly knew I was forgiven.

"Girl, I knew you would do anything for my forgiveness but this is literally the best thing you have done for me, and so... you are forgiven." he said.

As if.

Like I would let you prank me after this.

"Cool, now let's put this somewhere safe and get ready for the show."

"I am hella excited."

"I know you are," I said with a smug face.