Chapter 9 (Part 1)

Athena

"I wish I can butcher her to tiny pieces and burn them and turn them into ashes, and then I will kill alpha-no not alpha, and then I will kill Adrian in his sleep and-" I cut him off before anyone can hear us.

God knows how many snitches live in this house and can easily tell this to their alpha and Luna, I don't want Alan to face problems because of me.

I put a hand on his arm and chuckled, amused and happy to have a friend like him.

When everyone abandoned me, only he was the one to support me, even though I showed him no evidence of what I claimed, he still believed me.

These types of moments tell us about real and fake friends, if this wouldn't have happened I wouldn't even know how many snakes I have befriended.

After Adrian said those words to me, I couldn't hold them inside me as they felt like burden on my chest, I had to let it out and I rushed to Alan and told him everything.

*TSHH*

A loud sound came from behind me and I instantly turned my head to see a chair upside down on the floor with Alan on it.

The only thing I can do was laugh and I laughed.

He turned his head towards me and glared at me.

"Well, it was bound to happen, I have told you so many times not to swing on your chair like that," I said between my laughs with an 'I told you so' expression.

This moment lightened my mood up and I was grateful to have a friend like Alan who I wouldn't replace with anyone.

"Whatever," Alan spoke after I said that to him and tried to lift himself up from the chair.

After he was done and was safely sitting on the bed, a thought came to my mind and I turned towards him.

Alan promised me that he would buy me ice cream because he didn't come to my performance and missed it.

I would have let it go if he was doing something busy during my performance  or so but that boy was not doing anything busy, he was sleeping his ass off.

So I actually deserved that ice cream and it looks like he forgot so of course it's my duty to remind him.

"Alan do you remember you promised me to buy me ice cream?" I said with my smug face on.

Alan looked like he was caught off guard and instantly looked towards me.

"You still remember that?" He asked with a defeated look.

"Yes and as a matter of fact I am really in mood of ice cream soo" I said and motioned my fingers towards the door.

"Let's go."

He sighed and picked his wallet up and his car keys and went out of the room with me trailing behind him, imagining how many scoops I am going to get.

I mean I am not paying so... I can get as many scoops I want.

We went down the stairs and were about to go outside, our both hands together and swinging as we sang songs like 8 years old when we got interrupted by a deep voice.

"And where the hell do you think you are going?"

- - -

A/N: A small chapter and kind of a filler but I hope you enjoy this and part 2 will be coming out real soon :)
Pls vote, comment and share and I love yaa 😘