𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢ 𝟓

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Wish? I don't wanna "

Y/n answered making genie's jaw dropped.
" Excuse me?" Genie said making y/n raised a brow.

" Are you looking at me? Did you rubbed my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here and all of the sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now" Genie asked making y/n crossed his arms.

" well-" Y/n was cut off by. " YOU'RE GETTING YOUR WISHES SO SIT DOWN! " Genie yelled making y/n sit down on the magic carpet.

" Listen here buddy what's your ideals huh? let me write it down here" Genie transformed into kunikida from bsd.

" Come on! there has to be something " Genie turned back to normal. " I don't know yet ok" Y/n crossed his arms.

" Eh? Y/n chan if you think too hard when you don't have a brain, you're going to hurt your head" Genie said making an irk mark appeared on y/n's forehead.

Y/n took out his magic pen and zapped genie with it. "OUCH! that thing stings" Genie said rubbing his arm.

" I really don't have anything in mind" Y/n sighed. " Well we can't rush ya" Genie said.
" Where are we anyway?" The genie asked and a telescope appeared on his hands.

" Are we in the amazon? Here we are looking at a sad man in his natural habitat that can't make a wish" Genie said in a David Attenborough voice while filming y/n.

" We're in night raven college, we're in my school ok?" Y/n said. " School you say hmm " Genie snapped his fingers and they are immediately in a classroom.

" Learning can be fun with professor knowledge dge dge dge" Genie said in a teacher attire creating his own echo.

" Put on your thinking pants. Today's secret word: steal. One to take other's property dishonestly. Two DON'T DO IT! " Genie suddenly yelled in front of y/n's face.

Genie snapped his fingers and a coin appeared. " So class what have we learned?" Genie asked while holding the coin in front of y/n.

Y/n snatched the coin. " Huh? kid knows a valuable coin" Genie said in a form of the coin and they are back to where they are.

" We learned that this doesn't connect to the main topic" Y/n tossed the coin to a near oasis and it transformed into genie. 

" And that's the story of how we found the water" Genie said while he's still under water but y/n can still hear his voice clearly.

" Next week I'll tell you about Goldilocks and the 3 head aches " Genie said and got out of the waters.

" Come on man do you know how long these things dries?" Genie said while squeezing the water off his shoes.