𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢ 𝟕

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Currently me and vil are sitting on the sidelines while they're still assembling the set. " Didn't know you hate him" I said looking at vil.

" Hate him? Of course i hate him" Vil said crossing his arms. " And why is that?" I asked.
" Nothing of that concerns you" He said as he pull out his hand mirror checking himself.

" Sure whatever you say" I sighed and suddenly my eye caught neige walking towards us with water bottles on both his hands.

" Here vil senpai and y/n san" Neige smiled handing us the water. " Thanks" Y/n replied.
" Thank you very much" Vil showed a faked smile.

" The photoshoot will start soon so don't worry" He smiled and walked away. " He seems to be a nice kid" I said and vil looked at me with a disgusted look.

" What?" I asked opening the bottle. " Ugh. You don't know something, so it's fine I guess " He rolled his eyes.

" Ok let's start this thing up!" The director said and we started the photoshoot.

Few moments later after the photoshoot

I noticed that vil is acting a little shifty and i decided to watch him closer. " Here neige san this is for you" He took out a slice of an apple pie and handed it to neige.

Suddenly my eyes widen and my nose picks up a smell of..

Poison

I quickly grabbed the apple pie making neige and vil shock. " Man I'm hungry, you don't mind me taking it neige san?" I playfully asked.
" N-no! I don't mind at all!" He smiled and i smiled back at him.

I waited for neige to walk away and i walked towards vil, towering him while putting the apple pie back to his hands.

" Let's talk about this later " I said and walked passed him, I got out of the studio and sighed heavily.

" Fuck if i didn't got there sooner our school will be in trouble " I scratched my head before looking at empty halls of RSA.

" I can already hear the nagging of headmaster crowley" I mumbled walking around the halls of RSA eventually reaching the school's garden.

" Too much variety " I mumbled admiring the flowers while walking in. " Mom would've love these" I said before picking out a random flower.

" Umm.. Please don't pick out the flowers " Somebody said making me startled. " Wh- neige?!" I turned around and saw neige.

" Well- uh. I'm sorry i just couldn't help it" I apologized making him giggle. " I am sorry for scaring you" He apologized.

" No it's fine" I mumbled. "Shall we go take a seat and have a nice chat?" He asked and i agreed.

We sat at the bench while the stars filled the night sky. " Y/n san if you don't mind at all. Can you tell me somethings about vil senpai?" He asked. " Why would you want to hear that?" I asked.

" Umm.. I admired vil san from afar and i really don't get the chance to know him ever since we're kids" He fumbled his fingers.

" Well he's talented alright. Smart, caring and even sometimes a little terrifying " I said remembering the time that i forgot to fix my tie he forcefully pulled it up choking me on the process.

" You two seem pretty close.. I'm jealous " He sadly smiled. " Thank you for doing that earlier i appreciate it when you took the poison apple pie out of my hands" He said making my eyes widen.

" You knew?" I asked and he nod. " Why didn't you said something?" I asked making him look at him. " Because vil senpai is my friend" He smiled.

" Even i knew he tried to poisoned me a couple of times" He sadly chuckled. " Why do you keep wandering off near him? Hadn't you considered the things he have done to you?" I asked clenching my fists.

" He is not your friend " I said. " It's a fact in life that some people will like you and some people will hate you. You can't expect everyone to want to be your friend!" I exclaimed making his eyes widen as he gave me a sad look.

Making me guilty. ' I scared him' i bit my lip as i look away from him. " Please stop wasting your time on the people who hate you" I said.

" How?.." He said and i looked at him. He has tears streaming on his cheeks. " How do i let him go? He's my first friend that hated me and i don't want to let go " He cried.

" Uh! I'm sorry!" I immediately pulled out my handkerchief and offered it to him which he generously received. " I want him to like me even just a little bit. Do i need a reason to befriend someone?" He asked as he wipe his tears.

" I had no trouble of getting close to everyone. Because i like them and i gave them reasons to like me " He said playing with the handkerchief in his hand.

" I knew that he never intended to be my friend. I tried hard not to admit it, because one day I'm afraid that it will come true " He chuckled nervously.

" I knew he and i aren't really friends, because I'm the only one trying" He said. " I may look naive, but I'm partially not. I knew someone's not being real to me. I knew he tried to poison me several times. But i pretended not to know, i played along, because i don't want to accept that he hated me " He buried his hands on his face as he continued to cry.

" I admire him so much. I want him to smile genuinely at me even if it's a short moment. At least i want to see that he considered me a friend even..even just a little bit " He cried and i pulled him into a side hug.

" Shh.. Don't cry too much you'll ruin your face "  I said and he chuckled. " Thank you for listening y/n san" He thanked. " Don't mention it kid. I'm just want to help" I said and looked at the sky.

' It's weird that the stars disappeared ' i thought.

3rd person POV

" That ignorant piece of shit! He already took everything from me! I'll kill him! I'll kill him!"