𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋! 𝟐

SPECIAL!

SPECIAL!

Y/N X GN! READER
Boyfriend one shot ‼

Mature content 🔞

3rd person POV

They stood in front of a bengal tiger who's looking down at them like a predator asserting dominance on it's prey.

" What did i told you not to do?" Y/n asked while his eyes narrowed at his lover. " Y-you told me not to get involved with ace and deuce" They nervous said.

" Because?" Y/n raised a brow. " B-because it will get me in trouble " They averted his gaze.
" Now what will happen now little girl/boy?" Y/n pulled their chin to make them look at him.

" I'll get punished " They mumbled. " Now shall we arrange your punishment?" Y/n smirked as he lifted them up and carried them like a sack of rice.

" Wait! Y/n this is embarrassing!!" They panicked trying to wiggle out. " Oh don't worry sweetie your humiliation kink will love this~ " Y/n playfully said.

" No i don't!" They blushed. " We'll see about that" Y/n opened the door to the student council room.

" Mhmm, I'm going to enjoy this" Y/n said as he got in and immediately locked the door behind him. " Why did you lock that?" They nervously asked.

" Purposes " Y/n said as he threw them lightly on the bed. " Stop looking at me like that sweetie before i lose control " Y/n said crawling on top of them.

Giving them a passionate kiss on the lips. Y/n's hand sneak onto their ass to give it a squeeze making them moan which y/n took the opportunity to slip his tongue in exploring the wet cavern of his lover's mouth.

Y/n pulled away leaving a string of saliva between their mouth. " Mhmm~ you taste sweet everytime " Y/n licked his teeth showing his fangs.

" Now that's done I'm going to work now" Y/n was about to get off of them until they pulled him back in. " Are you going to leave your lover hanging?" They whispered seductively in his making it redden.

" Ohohoho~ is my sweetie needy?" Y/n bit his lip before massaging their waist. " But first can i have your consent my dear?" Y/n grabbed their hand and kissed their palm.

They nod in response. " Don't blame me if you can't walk afterwards " Y/n whispered before leaving trails of kisses on their neck while y/n's hand begun to unbutton their uniform.

" Wait- what if someone catches us?" They asked. " Don't worry dear the walls are sound proofed they won't hear your beautiful voice " Y/n reassured before capturing their lips once again.