𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

SPECIAL Y/N RAAJAHEADCANON

SPECIAL Y/N RAAJA
HEADCANON

⇢We all know this man is tall and responsible asf. Screams bf and husband material.

⇢ You met him when crowley forced him to take care of you while you're in this school.

⇢Since this boy kinda despise humans because of his backstory but he didn't do anything to harm you.

⇢He speaks in a soft tone that will make you feel ease with him but this guy likes to tease he's far worse than leona.

⇢ Standing next to him is like you own the whole school. This boy is the chief of all the students you see walking inside the school.

⇢You can chill inside the student council. If you're being dragged in a mess with the idiot duo just hide in the student council but be careful when he's doing some serious shit and you interrupted him. I pray for your soul.

⇢Dating this guy is like you got a ssr character for free. Treats you like the most precious thing. If you're getting bullied this man will send them flying.

⇢Give this man some praises and massages because he's too tired because of student council stuffs.

⇢Being with him means more competitions everyone are probably thirsting for this man because he's the whole package.

⇢Dates with him are chill if you want to go out you two can go out but prefers to stay in his room for cuddles.

⇢Having a hard time studying? Don't worry he got you. Tutors you for free and will try to make the topics easier for you to understand.

⇢His tongue is sharp sharp. When he lick you probably it will feel good(?) or you'll get blood coming out of your skin.

⇢He'll let you play with his ears and tail.

⇢Of course being around him you'll see a lot of floof this man is around with wolves since they're part of the student council.

⇢ When he's out for daily inspections genie will take care of you.

⇢ Like what i said he's a big tease. He'll whisper things in your ear none stop when you're doing homework or someshit.

⇢Pet him and maybe he'll purr for you.

⇢GIVE THIS MAN ALL THE LOVE. Because of his past when he took his shirt off in front of you, you'll see scratches/bruises.

⇢Most important he's a goodboi give him a cookie.

⇢Protective over you but not too much to the point you can't talk to other people. He wants you to enjoy yourself in this world.

⇢Kisses with him are fill with love and passion. Can go soft and rough real quick.

⇢Will let you braid his har since it's long enough for a man bun or a short ponytail.

⇢Feeling sick? He'll go to you before he goes to do some student council shit. Cuddles a lot of fluff and massages in the head.

⇢When he's sick please help this guy. He will insist to go to class and do club activities.

⇢Please pull this guy away from leona there's a high chance that these 2 will go overblot and destroy everything.

⇢Man is strong with or without his unique magic. Body is in good shape that will make you want to bite those muscles.

⇢ Arguments with him can go a little intense since he's stress and you're stress but he'll realize that it's getting worse and will apologize.

⇢He's popular in or out of the school. Heck, he's even popular in rsa because of the photoshoots with vil but he doesn't know that he's that popular.

⇢Spicy shit with him can be soft or rough. He'll be soft and praise you with all of his might or he'll tease until you only know his name. He's packing so adios legs. Don't get me started when it's mating season-

⇢Since he takes care of mostly everything he has the potential to be the next headmaster of nrc.

⇢He mostly goes to all of the dorms if you asked him nicely he'll let you tag along with him.

⇢ When he's in a playing mode oh boy here comes his sadistic side.

⇢He likes pda if you want to hug him in public he'll let you. Want to be carried? You got it. Want everyone to know he's yours? Kiss him in front of the whole school or let him declare it for you.

⇢He also got that mother mode.

⇢Don't get on his bad side or you'll be hunted like a man cub.

⇢Want to get him jealous? Don't try it because the comeback will be very bad it's either he'll be flirting with the other students in front of you or will rearrange your insides and will use the card you're sick that's why you can't come to class to the teachers, classmates and friends because what is legs?

⇢Overall he's a loveable big cat.