𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢ 𝟖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

" I'll talk to vil senpai" Neige looked at me.
" Are you sure?" I asked. " Yes I'm sure. I'm going to tell him" He said. " Sure, just call for me if anything happens " I said and he smiled.

" Thank you y/n san" He said and walked away. " Please let vil have a cool head now" I mumbled.

3rd person POV

" I can do this" Neige mumbled to himself while walking in the hallways. While a dark figure looms around him.

Neige suddenly heard a thud behind him, he turned around, and saw vil. " O-oh! Vil senpai!" Neige exclaimed.

" I thought it was someone, you sacred me there" Neige smiled while vil has a dark look on his face. " I was on my way to look for you and I'm glad to find you here " Neige said feeling uneasy.

" Me too neige.. Me too " Vil said while a green smoke suddenly appeared around them.
" W-ait!" Neige exclaimed as he inhaled the smoke, his surroundings became blurry as he passes out.

" Finally, I'll be the fairest of them all "

Y/n POV

" They're sure taking a lot of time" I mumbled.
" L/n san!" The photographer called. " Hai" I answered. " Can you find Vil and neige?" They asked.

" Sure I'll find them" I answered and left the studio. " Where are thoss two?" I asked suddenly genie appeared.

" Yo! Master" He smiled. " Genie I'm doing something right now" I said and continued to walk at the hallways. " I smell something fishy" He said.

" Well not fishy, i mean inky" He said and i stopped walking. " Do you smell ink?" I turned to him. " Yup and it's in there" He pointed at the dark hallway at my right.

" Let's go genie" I said and ran towards the hallway suddenly i stopped, there's a lake of ink. " That's a lot of ink, you can fill in many pens with that" Genie said and i took out the bottle that i have in my pocket.

" It's reacting to it" I mumbled looking at the ink inside the bottle i have. " Genie go back " I commanded. " But- come on master!" He pouted. " Now " I growled. " Yes yes yes sure sure " He said and disappeared.

I gulped and took a step in the lake. " This doesn't seems ba-" I was cut off by immediately sinking in the lake.

.
.
.
.
.
.