CHAPTER 1

Hi my name is Min Thea and I have a big brother named Min Yoongi. I live in SkyScraper Valley, South Korea. There is a lot of special things here at my hometown and I have to say, my village is not really a normal village, it's a place full of naturally skilled men and woman with supernatural strength that was given by the Goddess from above. Our Village is the top most strongest Village in the whole county. There are some villages like ours but we are always the strongest.

Well let me give you a introduction to our Village.

Chief Kim Yeoboom
He is the Chief of this town. He is nice and respectful and he cares for his people. He always checks on everyone daily and help those in need in his village. He has a son named Kim Taehyung who is going through training to become the next Chief of this Village. His wife died while giving birth to his son that is why he cherish his son so much.

Kim Taehyung
The Chiefs son. He is very sweet and kind, he is a very respectful gentlemen and has a handsome figure so much like his dad. He is one of the strongest men in the village beside his dad. He has a grey pet horse named Shadow and he is my best friend since childhood. He has a little squad called Bangtan Sonyeondan and all of them are the most strongest warrior men in the village. Has a little crush on Min Thea.

Bangtan Sonyeondan

Kim Namjoon
He is kinda like the smartest one in the squad and also acts like the father of the group. He has a brown pet horse named Cody and he has a cousin named Kim Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin
He claims to be the most handsome man in the group. He acts like the mom of the group and always knows how to solve problems in the group. He has a cream colored pet horse named Hunter and a little sugar glider named Odeng.

Min Yoongi
So as you guys already know he is my big brother. He is very overprotective and has a soft spot for me. He is known to be the most savage and cold member of the squad. He has a dark grey shaded pet horse named Copper and a pet dog named Holly.

Jung Hoseok
He is known to be the brightest member of the group. He always sends good vibes to everyone as he has the most precious smile that can make anyone's bad day to a good one. He has a Paloma colored pet horse named Sunshine and the horse is just like him, joyful and active.

Park Jimin
He is known to be sexy, cutie, lovely. He is really sweet but such a flirt. He has a chestnut colored pet horse named Scotch and he is everyone's favorite for some reason.

Jeon Jungkook
The golden maknea of the group is what he is known for, Mr. Perfect. Him being the youngest but still outruns and becomes better than his hyungs, he is very talented in everything. He has a white pet horse named Spot because of the grey spots on it's belly.

Well and of course I have to say me myself has a squad aswell. We are named Lion Hearts.

Lion Hearts

Min Thea
Known to be the strongest woman warrior at our Village. Savage like her brother and sweet and kind, also has a pet horse named Midnight. Has a little crush on Kim Taehyung.

Lee Haiza
Very well known to be the most childish girl in our squad but when it comes to fighting she is as serious as lion hunting it's prey. She is very sweet and kind and can melt your heart by her childish cuteness. She has a white horse named Moonlight and she is also the youngest.

Kang Hyera
A very smart girl and very kind. She is known to be the problem solver of the group. She has a a buckskin colored horse named Daisy and she is the oldest member of our group.

Gwan Lara
She is very clumsy and a trouble maker at times but she is sweet and a very respectful person. She is the type of person who can fix anything with a hammer and a screw driver. She has a redish brown colored horse named Sunflower and a little hamster named Bonnie.
_____________________________________________

Well I think that's it for the first chapter. On the next chapter you guys would see the rest of the introduction and story.
Bye bye army's!!!💜💜💜