CHAPTER 10

After explaining the plan to them we then seperated already knowing what to do.

Everyone got into their formation one by one casually not even being suspicious at all. Taehyung and I then got into our formation as we sat down on the bench next to the training field as I started playing with my knife keeping low profile.

"Do you think this plan is going to work?" I asked Taehyung still playing with my knife.

"I don't know maybe... Let's just trust my dad's plan. who knows? It might work"

Taehyung said looking at me as we made eye contact and smiled at each other suddenly a arrow past over my head as my eyes widened but turn casual again as I looked at the direction where the arrow came from as I said in a cool way

"Hey! You missed!"

The guy that was on the roof of one of the houses who was masked that was about to kill me then fell from the roof to the ground as he was shot with an arrow from one of our archery snippers.

I smiled at the one that shot the guy and said
"Nice job!"

Suddenly a pack of men came in horses as me and Taehyung stood up from the bench and went inside the training field to one of the cabins were all the weapons were.

We then put on our warrior vests on and quickly went out but before we can get out of the cabin Taehyung stopped me and hold my hands as he said

" Promise me after all this your not gonna be hurt"

"I promise" I said as we looked at each other he then suddenly pulled me closer and kissed my forehead as he went out of the cabin leaving me flustered as I went out as well.

Me and Taehyung then joined the other warriors in fighting the men.

Jk! Jk! Back to the story😆

While fighting I saw my brother being held down by two men and as they were about to slash my brother with their sword I came and stabbed both of the men with my sword.

Yoongi got up from the ground and looked at me as he said

"Thanks"

I then gave him a nod as we started fighting side by side.

After awhile of fighting it was all over and lucky us we won and much more luck since no one died probably just some wounds and bruises but no lives has died.

We killed all the assassins as all of them were laying lifeless on the ground.

Suddenly Taehyung came over to me and engulfed me in a hug which made me flustered a little.

"Thank you for keeping your promise"

He whispered in my ear with his husky voice as it send shivers down my spine.

He then broke the hug and held my shoulders as he looked at me. When I looked at his face I saw his cheek was bleeding as I then got worried

"Tae! Your cheek is bleeding!"

"Don't worry it's not a deep cut-" he said but I cut him off by saying

"No I better treat it before it gets worse!" I said as he chuckled at me and sighed in defeat.

While we were looking at each other something caught my eye.
"Chief!"

I then quickly ran over to Chief as he was holding his wound on his stomach, he was slashed with a sword on the left side of his stomach.

"Oh Thea dear I'm fine" Chief said while smiling at me.

I then sigh then suddenly Felix called me
"THEA!!!"
____________________________________________

THATS IT FOR NOW FOLKS! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜