CHAPTER 32

A brand new day. Well as I was sleeping my brother then entered my room like how he does in our old days as he jumped on me and started shaking my shoulders

"Wake up!!!!"

I groaned as I opened my eyes a little and shot my brother a dark glare as he got of me and said

"Well you have to get up since we are still going to be training those bratty little teens"

I nodded lazily as I got off my bed and stretch before heading to my bathroom and doing my morning routine.

After doing that I then walked downstairs just to see my family eating

"Good morning dear" my mom said

"Good morning!" I returned as I sat down on one of the pillow chairs next to my brother.
_____________________________________________

After eating my brother and I then walked out of the house and headed to the barn to get our horses.

While we were on our way we saw Jimin and Rose riding on their horse on their way to the training field as well. The four of us then arrived at the same time as we saw the others already there.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as I tied my horse on a pole

"Hey!" Hyera then greeted me back as she gave me a quick side hug.

Someone then back hugged me as I knew who it was, he then turned me around and kissed me as I broke the kiss and said

"Well good morning handsome"

"Good morning babe" Taehyung then said in return

"Let's go" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the front of the field were we faced the chaotic teens infront of us.

The others followed behind us as they did the same, then Felix and Hyunjin came

"Hey guys!" They both said at the same time

"Wassup!" Lara greeted

"So what are we gonna do today?" Hyunjin asked

"Well I guess we can just make these kids form a line and not be all over the place" Taehyung said with a emotionless tone as he looked at the teen trainee warriors infront of him.

I just sigh as I looked at the chaotic teens.

"Everyone be quiet!" Jungkook then yelled loudly grabbing everyone's attention

"What are you guys doing?! Form a straight line!" Jin ordered

Lisa, Rose and Jisoo then headed to the back of the line as they were still low rankers and they are going thru training as well.

The teens then quiet down as they formed a straight line that doesn't look that straight but good enough.

"Ok everyone I want every single one of you to be at your best behavior and follow everything we are going to say!" Taehyung yelled

Everyone nodded as they were scared of Taehyungs dark Aura. We then started training them.

After awhile of training I see that these teens are learning some respect, I guess we did a great job but we still need to correct their flaws still.

Right now we are working on ranking again since I think our trainer didn't do a good job with it so we gonna be doing it again with the use of a fighting match.

Everyone is going to be going against me as the others will estimate what rank they would be

P.S. I don't really go easy.

First one to fight me is the flirty sassy brat Lia. As I looked at her I can see she was giving me a sassy annoyed look but then she looked at Taehyung and acted all innocent and cute.

Ooh how much I want to squish this little girls plastic face.

The match then began as we both got into position and started fighting. The match didn't take long as I kicked her at her belly which made her fall down holding her stomach for ten seconds since that was the count down cue for when the match is over and then they declared that I won.

Time pass quickly as I was fighting the teens until there was this one quiet boy that I noticed since the first day. He was quiet, I can see he didn't have much friends, he was the only well mannered teen in this batch as he then stood infront of me since it was his turn to fight me.

While fighting I can see he has very much skill as the fight took long as I expected until I beat him and the fight is over.

I walked towards him and help him stand up since he was on the ground then I said

"I like you! You are very well mannered and skilled! Guys I think we have our top ranker here" I declared as I looked at the others then I looked at the boy again and asked him

"What's your name?"

"Hansung ma'am , Park Hansung" he replied as I patted his head

"Your a good kid Hansung" I said as he then flashed me a very adorable smile as I smiled back at him.

We then continued the fighting match as I continued to fight with the other trainee warriors.