CHAPTER 41

As we were sitting down we then watched the other celebrities sing their songs and perform on stage as all of us just be vibing and having a good time.

A lot of western celebs performed like Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Drake, The Weeknd, Ella Mai, Her, Taylor Swift, Charlie Puth and a lot more celebs.

Alicia Keys is the one currently performing right now and up next is me and Taehyungs performance as we got ready backstage while Alicia was performing.

The both of us then put on our performance outfits as we stood backstage waiting for our turn to perform.

My hands were shacking for some reason as I was excited and nervous.

"Hey it's ok don't be nervous" Taehyung said noticing my cold shaking hands as he grabbed it and held it between his palms.

I smiled at him as he took one hand out from my hand and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"And now I will be presenting the next performance from the most famous couple all the way from South Korea Kim Taehyung and Min Jennie!!"

We heard the host say as we heard our fans scream very loudly while we then headed to our positions on the stage.

Our song then started as the lights turned on and everyone saw us on the stage as I saw BTS and my members cheering for us in the crowd which made me smile then me and Taehyung performed our song as we go with the flow.

After performing we changed our outfits backstage at the makeup room then headed to our seats with the others as they all complimented us then we continued watching other celebs perform.

After awhile it was now announcing of awards as Me and Taehyungs song surprisingly won 4 awards as everyone congratulated us.

After the award show we all headed to our hotel as we were all exhausted. I have to say it was a tiring day.

After we all changed into comfy clothes we all decided to stay in one big room in the hotel since we all rented the whole floor anyways, we then picked the biggest room in the floor as all of us stayed there and hang out for awhile.

While we all were chatting Namjoon's phone rang as he excused himself and went out the room to answer the call. After awhile he then came back as he said

"So Bang PD called me"

"What did he say?" Hoseok asked

"He informed me that all of us will have a concert at Wembley stadium in 4 days" Namjoon answered

"Wait you mean all of us?" Rose asked as she raised her eyebrows

"Yes! All of us will have a concert together" Namjoon declared as we all cheered

"So here is how it's going to be, me and the boys will be performing one of our songs then you girls will be performing yours as it will be alternate then after a couple of group songs Taehyung and Thea will be performing their song then we would be performing our first collaboration song along with Dynamite and after that the Min Siblings will be performing their rap song as well as their would be a ending song and after all of that our concert ends"

Namjoon explained as all of us then discuss other stuff about our up coming concert that will be coming up in 4 days.

After awhile of discussing all of us then heading to bed as we all separated and pic any hotel room from our floor.

Taehyung and I shared a room as we cuddled up with each other and the both of us drifted to dream land.
_____________________________________________

Taehyung's POV
It is now 2 days before our concert in Wembley stadium here in america as I was planning a big surprise for my girlfriend Thea.

I'm at a ring shop right now with Jimin since I trust him the most out of all the boys.

"Hey how about this one?" Jimin suggested as he showed me a ring as I sighed and shake my head as a no.

You see we've been here for hours just trying to find the best ring but their is just not even one ring that caught my eye yet.

"Um sir do you need help" the girl staff jewelers asked me, I guess she noticed I had a hard time picking a ring as when I was about to say something Jimin cut me off

"Yes please!"

Hmm I guess he is getting impatient now, I mean who wouldn't

"Well sir I can show you one of the best rings in our shop... Would you like to see?" The jeweler said as I answered her with a nod

"Yes I would like to see them!"

She then pulled out a box from a secret safe and opened it as it showed so many luxurious rings.

All of them were very beautiful but there was this one ring that caught my eye, it's base was plated with a rose gold color as the ring was very shiny being decorated with diamonds and sapphires.

It was perfect.

"I pick that one!" I said to the jeweler as I pointed at the one that caught my eye and paid for it then me and Jimin headed out of the shop as Jimin said

"Aaah Finally!!!"

"Sorry to keep you waiting in there for so long" I apologized as he looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile

"It's ok! It doesn't really matter, but you know I feel so happy and proud of you"

"Thanks" I said as I smiled then he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked around the mall for a bit then headed to the parking lot to our car then headed to our hotel.