CHAPTER 22

All of us were fighting as suddenly Jeamin started fighting on our side which made a bit of a scene to the other valley and affected them but it affected Tahai the most as Jeamin was standing in front of his dad with his sword pointed at his dad.

"What the hell are you doing!?!" Tahai asked his son

"Dad I need to do this! What you guys are doing is wrong!!!" Jeamin yelled at his dad as Tahai looked at him in disbelief.

They both then started fighting as their swords screeched on each other until Tahai said
" You can't kill me! I'm your father!"

"Exactly! That's why I'm not the one who is killing you!" Jeamin said as he lowered his sword which made Tahai lower his sword as  well.

Jeamin then looked behind him and made way for that person to step in, it was Chief.

Rage then filled Tahai as he then suddenly charged at our Chief as he dodges and they started fighting.

Meanwhile me and Yoongi are now fighting side by side as Lara and Taehyung helped us out as well. The four of us then we're fighting as we helped each other out and faught together.

Hyunjin then popped out of no where as he lost his sword until Felix helped him by throwing him his extra sword while fighting.

The archery snippers are all in good help as they shot arrows at all the attackers which made it alot easier for us until their were no more enemies but their was only one last one, Tahai.

Chief and Tahai were still fighting until Chief kicked the sword out of Tahai's hand and Chief pointed his sword underneath Tahai's chin as Chief yelled

"Why can't you just give up!?
"Why do you have to be so greedy!? You know you should thank your son as he is the only reason why I'm not killing you yet! Can you just stop! For your son's sake! Your son is very intelligent and very talented you just don't see it but he is! I don't want to kill you cause I don't want Jeamin to grow up without a father and it's all because of me!"

Tahai had then come to his realization as he question himself "why do I even want to attack them just for power?" Tahai sigh as he raised his hands up and surrendered

"I have came to my realization as I am truly sorry for my childish acts from now on I would like to have a truce with all of you as I am very sorry" Tahai said as all of us smiled in tiredness and relief that their will be no more war between anyone and everything will be peaceful at last.

Chief lowered his sword as he offered Tahai  a handshake as he accepted it but suddenly Chief pulled Tahai in a tight bro hug.
"I miss you old friend" Tahai said in a sincere tone as Chief returned it with the same sincerity

"I miss you too old friend"

They broke the hug as Jeamin stood their looking at them with little tear drops on his cheek as Tahai engulfed him in a tight hug as well.
"I'm sorry son"

Jeamin just smiled as he hugged his father back and both of them sobbed having their little father-son moment.

After all of this out of tiredness I then collapsed myself on the floor as I sighed and smiled out of victory before closing my eyes.

Well since my brother really got to be a Jackass, of course he has to ruin my moment as he really had the courage to poke me with a stick while saying