X

"Stop struggling! Your only making this all worse." Chris Rodriguez spats at me as he violently pulls me out of the room, to the stairs.

"Why are you doing this? Whats in it for you?" I question.

"Chaos." He starts saying as we both pause and stare at each other, like we were both confused by what he just said.

His eyes started to glow a golden color, just like Luke's. This can't be a coincidence. But, my thoughts are immediately interrupted when we feel the boat shake and get slammed against the wall. Chris seems to be knocked unconscious and I take this as my chance to get away.

Percy's POV 1 Hour Earlier

"No! Luke, stop! Stella!" I scream as I struggle against the big blue guy. He's like a blue frankenstein. I don't even want to think about how Luke came across it, but I couldn't even if I tried. All I can think about is Stella. I don't know what Luke wants with her, but it terrifies me just thinking about it.

The men throw all of us in separate cells and we are left with ourselves.

Stella doesn't understand that Luke is a bad guy. She still wants to believe there is good in him. Which makes it more dangerous for her to be her. Gods! I should've never let her come. She would be safe back at camp.

"How are we gonna get out of here? Luke is doing gods know what to Stella right now, while we rot down here!" Annabeth exclaims.

"I-I don't know." I say as I try to focus on a plan, but fail.

"Guys, I don't feel so good." Tyson starts to say. "I feel kinda sea sick."

"The son of Poseidon feels sea sick? Wow, okay." Annabeth says, earning a glare from me.

"I think I'm gonna-." Tyson starts, but finishes by hurling in the corner of his cell.

"Its okay, buddy. You'll be fine." I say trying to comfort him.

After he just looks up at me and smiles. I have never met someone so optimistic in my life.

"Whats your deal with Tyson?" I question Annabeth.

"He's a cyclops. They are vicious creatures." She says.

We both catch Tyson playing with his fingers, making the alien symbol as he watches in complete awe.

"Yeah, vicious." I say sarcastically.

She just rolls her eyes and reaches into her pocket for something. She pulls out a branch from the tree. I feel sympathy for her. Its like her best friend is dying all over again. I want to be there for her and comfort her, but the cell in between us is making that a bit hard. And we are stuck here. I need to think of something to get us out of here, then it hit me.

"I need my bag." I say drawing attention from Annabeth and Tyson.

"What?" They both say.

"The tape in my bag makes anything disappear, right?" I say trying to lead them onto my idea.

Annabeth nods, while Tyson tilts his head.

———

"I can't reach it!" Annabeth says as she pulls her arm back into the cell.

"Maybe I can knock it off of the hanger?" I say as I kneel down.

Annabeth nods and holds onto the cage, knowing that she would go flying if she didn't. Tyson still doesn't get the memo and just stands there, smiling.

I feel into the sea, and connect with it. I start to cause vibrations within the ocean to make the waves become bigger and rougher. The boat starts to rock, but, then a huge wave must've hit the side of the boat, cause Tyson goes flying and hits into the wall.

"What is he doing?" Tyson asks.

"Percy is trying to kill us." Annabeth says as she gets up and reaches her arm through the cell.

"C'mon, c'mon." She says still trying to reach the bag.

The bag gets knocked of the hanger and starts sliding past the cells, when Annabeth catches it and reaches into my bag to get the tape. She hands it to me and I start to get us out of here.

———

Stella's POV

I run down the stairs into the cell to see Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson out of their cells.

"How did you guys get out?" I ask, but they all ignore and hug me. "Woah! Woah, guys. Hey, I'm obviously fine, but we need to get out of here."

"Shes right. Won't be long until Luke figures out whats going on." Annabeth says as we start to run up the stairs and figure out a plan.

"Theres a lifeboat in the back of the ship." Percy says as we follow him to it, but are trapped by some guys from camp, and blue frankenstein.

"You guys go!" Percy yells. "I'll meet you there."

But, I refuse to leave.

"What are you doing? Go!" Percy yells.

"I'm not leaving you!" I say as I get ready to fight.

He nods and dodges a punch from one of the guys.

The fighting starts and we manage to knock out three out of five of the guys, but there are probably more. Percy jumps onto the top of the boat and holds out his hand for me to take. He pulls me up and we start running towards the back of the boat to find Annabeth and Tyson, but are met by Luke and all of his men.

"What are you doing? Don't walk on my roof." He says annoyed. "Hmmm. You know, I knew it would take a little more convincing for Percy, but, you..." He says as he looks at me. "I thought you would understand what we are trying to accomplish."

"Accomplish? All you want is chaos and destruction. And for what, Luke?" I ask, but no answer.

"Join us." He asks again.

"No, thanks." Percy says as he holds his hand over the water, and a huge wave arises.

"Oh, not this again." Luke complains as he is hit by the wave, along with his other men.

"Take my hand." Percy says as he starts to run towards the water. I take it as he jumps of the boat.

A yell leaves my mouth, probably cause I thought we were jumping to our death, until I realize that Percy and I are literally riding a wave.

"This is awesome!" I yell.