XV

"Stella, wake up. Somethings happened!" Percy calls out to me while I'm still half asleep in my cabin.

"Perc, Its 6 o'clock. What do you want?!" I say pulling the blanket over my face.

"Its Thalia!" He says.

I immediately get out of bed and open my cabin door.

"What is it?" I ask.

———

We get to her tree and see her awake and alive. I almost can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Annie? Is that you?" She says wiping the tears off of Annabeth's face. "And, Grover? Wow, you have your horns. Why are you all so much older?" She asks.

"Oh, Thalia." Annabeth says hugging her.

"Out of my way, please." Chiron announces as he gallops towards Thalia. "Dear gods." He says under his breathe. "Someone take her to the infirmary, please!"

Some of the men lift her up and carry her towards the infirmary as Chiron and Annabeth follow closely behind.

"I thought the fleece would just revive the tree, not her." I say.

"I know, I can't believe shes alive." Grover says as he runs to the infirmary to catch up with the rest.

Percy and I just stand there looking at each other confused. Now may not be the best time to bring up my trial today, so I'll just hold off until later.

"We should go." Percy says.

"Yeah." I answer as we walk to the infirmary.

———

"Out of the way, guys." Annabeth says as she brings a chalice of nectar towards Thalia and she downs it in a second.

"I almost forgot how good that tasted." She says laughing a bit. "Hey, stop with the tears, Annie."

"Right, sorry." Annabeth replies.

I don't think I have ever heard Annabeth say sorry before.

"So, can someone please tell me what happened?" Thalia asks and Chiron tells everyone to clear the room so he can explain.

Grover and Annabeth stay, leaving Percy and I alone.

"So, this is really bad timing, but theres something you should know." I tell him, but pause for a while waiting for a reaction from him.

"Spit it out." He says growing impatient with me.

"I have a trial today...with the gods for using my powers on the quest."

"What? But, you only shadow travelled once and saved Olympus."

"I know, its total b.s, but all they see when they look at me is Hades' daughter, so I am praying that this trial goes well."

"Can I come? I can be there for you." He says.

"I'll have to ask Chiron, but, me personally, I wouldn't mind the company." I say nudging his arm.

We both let out a laugh and then everything turns a little more serious when we make eye contact.

"What?" I ask Percy shaking off the laughter.

"Nothing, it just...nothing." He says causing me to be a little confused, but I just shrug it off.

Then he looks at me like he actually does have something to say causing me to grow impatient with him.

"Say it!" I say.

"Its just that...you know the prophecy...how a child of one of the big three is destined to either save or destroy Olympus?" He asks.