That And Even More Part 1 (Tzuyu)

Ialways felt like a lucky man. I was born with no parents and adoptedby an adoble couple, James and Clara witch I consider like my realparents. They have great jobs, they're both journalist, and work forthe same redaction. He's write the sports and her the fashion, so weuse to have a great way of life, them, me and my little sister,adopted to, Tzuyu. We are really close and I care about her so much.She use to be very quiet when she integrate our little family, 17years ago. She's now a beautiful 22 years old woman and she'sstudying online to become a stylist, maybe inspired the environementwe use to see following our mom on her travels.

Becauseyeah, we are a travelling family, we never lived more than 2 mouth inthe same place. So our parents quickly went to the home schooling,teaching us most of the things and letting us learn to our rythm.Tzuyu by the way use to be way more concentrated than me, some wouldsay it's her chinese DNA, but it's to cliché, she's just smart andperceverant.

Wellyou could have guess that I really admire her for many things. Whenwe were young I use to protect her all the time since we where alwayson travel and so always the new ones. For that she was reallyapreciative and many times she offered me presents to thank me orjust give me a warm hug. As a kid it didn't really bothered me, butrecently she used to do it again and it's awkward for me.

I'vedone online studies to become a publicist and I work now for big UScompany that work for industrials and salling groups, making themtheir big commercial campaigns all around the world. Getting old, myparents finally decided to get back to Australia, our officialcountry and as I'm used to travels because of them I move a lotaround the world, going back home from time to time for the birthdaysand Christmas. But some times I go back to propose them a littlefamily travel, to bring back the good memories. So this time I gotback to Melbourne with a big opportunity.

Hey mights! I got the chance to go the a big hotel in Bora-Bora this Summer, wanna come with me? I got a big suite, so we can share the space. Everything is already paid by my company.

Oh, sorry, Y/N!, said my Dad, I'm really bussy at the office, now that I am the chief redactor, I got so much more to do. I can't go.

Me neither, sweet heart, said my mom, For the same reason obviously, since I became the CEO of Elle Australia. I don't have any minutes for me, at the moment.

Well I'm sorry for you two. I hope you will survived to that new mountain of resposabilities.

Thank, kiddo. But think about that, you could take this time to link back with Tzuyu I'm sure she would love to go with you on that trip.

Yeah why not.

Iwent to see Tzuyu in her room since she still live with our parents.

Hey Tzu'!

Big brother, you back home!, she said getting up from her chair to hug me, What's up?

Well I came to propose you to come with me in a two weeks trip in Bora-Bora, in a beautiful resort.

Two weeks? Well I'm not bussy right now, semestre just finished, I'm just waiting for the exam results, but you know me I already nailed it.

The opposite would be surprising.

So when do we go?