Dogs and Neighbors (Momo)

It's been a rough day today. Putting some guys under arrest, doing some interogations, filling some depositions and all the durty things you need to do when you're a police officer. I'm enjoying now some resting time at home with my golden retreiver, Ralph, watching some TV, while he's just leaning on the floor beside the couch. Suddenlyhe's getting up earing something. He walked to the entrance door and barked at me.

- What's up? What did you hear Ralphy?

Coming closer to my door I heard noise from outside. Voices were screaming and I heard something breaking up. I opened my door and saw my neightbour getting out of he's appartment, obviously mad about something. He let the door open and I saw he's girlfriend, crying on the floor.

- Are you ok miss? What happened?

- Nothing. Everything is fine. My boyfriend, Ken, just need some fresh air.

- It realy souded like a fight from here. Did he hurt you?

- I'm fine. Please just leave me, sir.

- Ok... but remember ifyou need some help I'm just behind that door.

- I'll remember, but it will not be necessary.

- As you wish. You got in the building recently, do you mind giving me your name, I said walking toward her to give her an hand.

- Momo.

- Please to meat you. I'm Y/N.

- Please to met you.

- Do you need me to hepl you clean.

- No, and you better go back to your appartment my boyfriend is going to come back.

- Ok.

Two days later I'm taking Ralph for our ritual walk in the park near my building. It's 7:30 am and as I take my lift at 9 am I use to let him to the custodian and prepare for work. As I'm leaving the park I see Momo with her two dogs walking casually toward the entrance.

- Hey Momo!

- Oh hay Y/N. Is that your dog?

- His name is Ralph. And yours.

- This is Boo and this is Dobby.

- Hey guys!

Ralph came to them and barked friendly. They reply and started to turn around him play fully. It was almost like a dance.

- They seem to belong pretty good.

- And pretty fast. Ralph is usually the kind to don't get so close with other dogs easily.

- Really? Why?

- Because he's always cautious about everything. He's always been like this.

- So you're surprised about is behavior, I guess.

- Honestly yes, but it's a good surprise. Oh my! It's already 7:45!

- You gotta go to work I guess.

- Yeah, my shift is starting in a hour an a half. Mr Finch is gonna stress if I don't get him Ralph on time.

- Mr Finch? Ah the custodian.

- Yeah he takes care of Ralph when I'm at work.

- I see. Well if you need I can take care of him for you.

- Why not. You can talk with mister Finch about that. I guess he will understand. After all we are at the same level in the building.

- If I can give you that service. Plus Ralph will be able to play with Boo and Dobby.