ASWAT: Revival

Description:

After Temper comes back to G.I. Joe, it seems everything is winding down. Even in war filled world. But something is going on behind her back. Betrayal doesn't come from your enemies. And this is only the start.

{**}
"Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything more pitiful in my life," Temper commented. The blonde watched the grunts as Snake Eyes hurled them over his shoulder into a wall.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Scarlett questioned. "I mean, I know you two sleep in the same room, and whatever you do in there is your business-"

"Please get to the point, Red," Temper interjected, feeling heat rise to her cheeks at the thoughts Scarlett had jumped to.

"From my point of view, looking at your relationship, it looks like he's frustrated. And I always see it... when he's around you. Especially a few a days after you got back from the clans."

He does seem to be rather agitated as of late, Temper thought.

"Thank you for bringing it up," Temper said, "but everything's fine."

He's hiding something.
{**}

ASWAT: Revival was published and then went under maintenance. Along with A Snake with a Temper. If you read this before July 12, 2020 then some details have been changed. The overall plot remained the same, but the plot holes and character inconsistencies have hopefully been resolved.

The sequel will continue from here...