Thirty Six things I love about you.

++++

++++

"Soooo.... he said that he loved you?"

"Correct." Anya replied.

"He said that he fell for you twice?" Charlotte asked again.

"Yup." Any confirmed.

"And then he ranted for a good ten minutes on how amazing and beautiful you are?"

"Righto."

"And then he went in to a full panic mode and rambled on how you didn't have to same the feel way and there was no pressure and blah blah blah?"

"Bingo." Anya clicked her tongue.

"Then he freaked out and hang up?"

"Yes ma'am." Anya made a finger gun and shot herself with it.

"And all the while, you were gaping for breath like a goldfish?"

"Oops?" Anya shrugged her shoulders with a sheepish smile.

Charlotte groaned and buried her face in the pillow she had on her lap. "Do you even hear yourself?"

"And he had been ignoring my calls ever since." Anya added.

The two girls were having a sleepover at Charlotte's place.

Charlotte had kindly invited Anya to her place.. Okay. Who am I even kidding?

That was not what happened.

It was more like Anya barging in to the other girl's house at nine p.m. in the night, asking her to let her stay since the triplets were having a sleepover with two friends and she definitely had no desire in beeing an eye fitness in their midnight crimes.

And the fact that Charlotte lived right across them was only for Anya's benefit.

A fact that made Benjamin visit her place more often than one would like but of course Anya never minded, as long as he helped her with her most important operations.

"Anya Verlice, I'm disappointed in you." Charlotte declared. "Don't you see? He probably freaked out when you didn't say anything even after he practically poured out his heart! That's why he's ignoring You!"

"But... but what was I supposed to do?" Anya threw her hands in the air. "The guy I liked said he bloody loved me! So of course I freaked out! I thought I might faint! Bloody hell! I'm surprised that I didn't blab out some nonsense."