Be my stranger.

+++++

+++++

Three more steps forward.

Then left turn.

Seriously? This is getting a hella lot of creepy.

Aw come on. Have some trust in me.

If you murder me, I swear I will haunt you for the rest of your life.

I knew you won't be able to leave me.

How sweet.

Shut up stranger.

Anya could feels the pleasurable tingles of excitement danced in her as she took three more steps forward and then took the turn as she was told to.

One day, nineteen hours and thirty two minutes after she received her stranger's fifty third text, he sent her another.

But this time, it was asking her to meet him at the place he says and sending her directions.

Though she was kind of hesitant at first, the excitement won over her nerves and right after school was over, she was following his directions.

That night at Charlotte's place, the duo had gone through every person who had the possibly of being her stranger.

And by then, she knew who he was.

At least, she thought she did.

There were only a very few people she had declared as her enemies. And among them, there was only one on whom she had launched her lunch.

And there was only one way to confirm her suspicions.

I'm here.
          She texted.

Anya looked around her.

The place was not somewhere unfamiliar. It was a place that triggered so many memories, good as well as bad.

The small children's park behind their school.

A soft smile touched the ends of her lips as the suspicions were confirmed. There was no more space for doubt in her heart.