Main Tera banjunga

Fateh gritted his teeth as his phone buzzed again with a new message. He pressed the open message option on his phone

" Fateh I know you still love me but you haven't forgiven me still now. Give me a chance I will make everything alright and we can live happily ever after as always.
Only Yours
jasmine "

As soon as fateh read the message, he deletes it and blocks the number. This is the tenth message jasmine has send through some unknown number today and frankly fateh was annoyed with her behavior. He had already blocked ten different numbers. Right now, he had no mood to play games with Jasmine. The last few days the tension between his mother and tejo ji had only increased, inspite of him finally getting rid of Nimmo maachi all thanks to his cousin who understood how troublesome Nimmo maachi can be and called her back faking his accident, Nimmo maachi had left unhappily and hopefully will not come back for a long time but still his mother had not softened towards tejo ji which worried him a lot. So finally seeing that he needs to have a proper talk with his mother about her treatment with his wife, he was waiting for her in the balcony. Mahi had already promised him to keep everyone away from the balcony for at least half an hour in exchange for only ten thousand rupees.
" Fateh " his mother's voice shakes him out of all other thoughts.
" Mummy " fateh exclaims.
" what are you doing here? " his mother asks him.
" woh kya hai na mummy, Mein socha kitne din ho gaye hamane theek si baat nahi ke toh Kyun na aaj hum dono bahut saare bateein kare " fateh flashes his charming smile which always works on his mother.
As usual it worked, " if it's anything to related to tejo I don't want to talk "
Fateh sighs, " why mummy? Why do you have so much problem with tejo ji? You were ready to accept jasmine with open arms who was adamant on taking me to Canada away from you all then why can't you accept tejo ji who has sacrificed to save our family reputation and who is trying to win your heart so hard? "
Gurpreet's face hardened hearing her son's questions, " Because whenever I see tejo's face I remember how her sister broke your heart and how sandhus insulted us "
Fateh scoffed, " so you decided to take out your anger which you have on jasmine and her family on tejo ji who had no fault in this whole matter. How is it fair mummy? "
Before his mother could open her mouth to say something else, fateh continued " you think tejo ji was happy to get married to me? She was as devasted as I was but still my pain and hurt was given priority but no one looked at tejo ji's pain. Tejo ji was excepted to adjust and give me space to heal but she was never granted the same. She has been two times emotionally blackmailed into institution of marriage by her own family. One guy married her to loot money from her family and another guy married her to save his family's reputation. She had been taunted and mocked by the society simply because she trusted her family. After everything she has gone through, tejo ji still never blames anyone and has always been respectful. I understand your emotions mummy but please don't make it more hard for tejo ji, don't take her goodness for granted"
Fateh stunned his mother into silence with his words. Gurpreet felt both guilty and remorseful her hearing her son's words and realized that her son had been right and she had actually wronged tejo. How had she became so bitter that she kept hurting the girl who was trying to pick up the broken pieces of her son's heart and heal her son completely from his heartbreak.
" I'm sorry, I did not realize how harsh I had become against her" Gurpreet says in a low voice.
" I know mummy, I know. You would never be cruel towards tejo ji intentionally. I know once I make you see things differently you will understand " fateh says to his mother as he puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.
" I will try to make amends" Gurpreet promised him. Fateh nods at his mother and kisses her forehead affectionaly.  He sighs in relief that his mother realized her mistakes sooner than he thought and he was sure once his mother opens a little bit of her heart to tejo ji , tejo ji will make her way into his mother's heart without his mother herself realizing . He was thankful the umpteenth time that Nimmo maachi was not here to make things difficult and prayed she doesn't come for a long time again. His mother now that she has decided to make amends with tejo ji will not be able to resist her charms for a long time, his own father who is full of principles and is so strict adores tejo ji so much, he was sure in no matter of time his mother is going to do the same thing.