Hasi ban gaye

Jasmine hissed painfully as tejo slapped her harshly on her face. Fateh stood in the side enjoying the scene.
" You lied to me, you manipulated me. Tried to use me to get fateh" tejo yells at jasmine angrily as she raised her hand to slap her again but stops herself. Fateh was little disappointed, jasmine deserved another five slaps for what she did but he knows tejo is too kind to do the honors. How he wished he could have brought mahi with him to do the honors who could have happily obliged.
He smirked thinking how easy was it to fool Jasmine, she had zero brains. Yeah she did have brains to emotionally manipulate tejo with clear intentions of getting closer to him but she was fool to believe him when he confessed his so called love for her and made her confess how she manipulated her own sister to get closer to him. Jasmine clearly doesn't understand what she had brought upon herself when she had decided to manipulate tejo. She thought she can fool tejo he understands that this is what she had done from childhood with all rubbish talks about sisterhood but not him, fateh Singh virk is not that easy to get fooled by the same girl all over again.
" Tejo I'm sorry Yaar, I did not have any option but you see fateh still loves me. He just now confessed how much he loves me " Jasmine tells to her sister confidently. Fateh rolls his eyes at her confidence. She still lives in the delusional world. Before tejo who did not Fateh's plan to expose jasmine responds, fateh huffs gaining both tejo and jasmine's attention who looked at him confused.
" chame... Jasmine you're so foolish. You believed whatever I said was truth" he pauses and looks at jasmine's blank face and continues "I did all that drama to make you confess the truth so that finally tejo can understand how selfish you are and how you don't deserve her love "

" No fateh, you are lying. You still love me " jasmine tried to cling to his arm ,but fateh shoved her away harshly.
" come out of your dream world jasmine, I don't love you anymore and I thank god everyday for that. You did not think twice before trying to break your own sister's house because you can't handle that I'm moving on with her. You're so selfish " fateh lashed out at her. Jasmine trembles in fear seeing fateh's anger.
" I... " jasmine tries to come up with some reason to calm down both tejo and fateh. Okay not fateh, she realizes that right now she should handle tejo because fateh looks out of reach. But before she comes with some reason, tejo and fateh walks away from the balcony. Jasmine follows them trying to stop them, even pleading tejo. The sandhus listening to such commotion rushed towards the scene.
" No Jasmine no I had enough of your drama. Stay away from me and my husband. I'm telling you last time. How dare you try to use me as a weapon to trap my husband. Today I break all my ties with you. You're dead to me " tejo tells to her angrily and walks away with fateh who smirks at jasmine's state before he walks away with his wife. Jasmine was left crying as her family members especially her father glare at her angrily but Jasmine kept staring at fateh and Tejo's retreating figures. She kept assuring herself she had not lost fateh forever, she shakes her head brushing off such thoughts. She wipes her tears , gets up and goes back to her room to put a new plan to get her fateh back.

" But fateh I want to go home " tejo protests when fateh parks his bike near the new ice cream parlour but it fell on Fateh's deaf ears much to her annoyance. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and took her inside.
" Tejo Going home in such bad mood is not a good thing, cooldown and then we can head towards home" Tejo sulks and occupies one of the chairs. Fateh sighs as he goes to order for both of them.
Tejo impatiently taps her fingers on the table and fateh sits next to her waiting for her to speak something up. He had deliberately said one of the guy to deliver the order late.
" stop sulking over jasmine and tell me what are you feeling? "
" I'm feeling so good after getting fooled by own sister for days " tejo comments sarcastically.
" it's so good to know that otherwise I thought you're depressed over the fact " fateh retorted back in his own sarcasm.
After few moments of silence where tejo is lost in her own thoughts and fateh is still looking at her with hope that she doesn't bottle up her pain and hurt instead of dealing with it.
" why did she do that? " she asks in her broken voice. She looked so shattered and Fateh feels his chest tightening in pain looking at her in this state.
" Because she is selfish, she has always being and you're too selfless for your own good " fateh answers her honestly. He reaches out for her hand and rubs it trying to soothe her pain.
" Don't let people manipulate you emotionally. Both Jasmine and your family have time to time used your love for them against you to get things done. You've done enough for them. It's okay to tell no to them it doesn't take anything away from you " fateh tells her softly.
She nods silently grasping his words. She should have not let her family take her for granted always. Everything should have a limit, even her sacrificing nature and kindness has reached a limit. She is no longer letting her family and Jasmine to emotionally manipulate her with their sweet talks. She decides she had enough for now.
" I'm sorry. I dragged you into this. Unknownily I became what Jasmine wanted me to be. A weapon to have you back " tejo says sadly looking at Fateh's eyes directly.
" she can never have me back not through any means" fateh replies. Their ice cream was served to them interrupting their talks.
" I'm your husband tejo I will be only yours still my last breath " fateh assures her with a smile. A smile crept up on her face hearing it. Fateh looked on mesmerized by her smile. She usually looked beautiful but with her smile she looks eternal and suddenly frowns that she doesn't even know how she makes his heart race with her smiles nowdays.
" see this is my shadain not that crying bechari wali one" fateh teases her.
" lafandar " tejo hits him playfully on his arm as she smiled slightly.
" ouch " fateh feigns his pain and tejo laughs at his poor acting skills before they both burst out laughing.
They eat ice cream teasing each other about various things, Jasmine long forgotten from their minds as they enjoy their time in the new ice cream parlour blissfully pulling each other leg and joking around.