five

One. One drink. I can completely do that. I may be entirely surrounded by wasted teens and young adults with no purpose other than to get shit-faced, but that's okay. I have self control. At the bar while Harry was next to me, I only had one. I will be perfectly fine.

Harry. He was who I was going to learn about tonight. Secretly of course, but it was my goal. Elijah wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Unless he was a raging serial killer or something like that which I highly doubted.

"Athena." Elijah stated breaking me out of my frozen state of thought.

"Yeah?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"We're here. You ready?" He questioned, nodding his head towards the house in front of us.

As I turned my gaze towards the house, I froze in place. It was a mansion, an older house probably dating around the early 1900s. It was absolutely beautiful, I have never seen anything like it since we've lived here in our own apartment. It was massive with seven white pillars and red brick. The driveway circled around in the front as it was filled with cars. As I stared in awe, I became confused. How could Niall afford this place?

This is absolutely incredible.

"I know, I know it looks crazy. Niall has a pretty loaded family since all the boys moved here together. They all came from a pretty upscale household where they came from, and they all live here together so rent gets paid easy." He explained.

It was still shocking that they could possibly afford this place. I wonder what their jobs were.

"Why did they decide to come to Colorado out of all places?" I wondered. If they came all the way over here from wherever they came from in Europe, why would they choose here? Especially if they're all rich as shit too.

"I think Niall had an old family member that lived here, and he moved away so they bought it from him." He answered.

Well that makes sense. I just nodded my head as we pulled into the driveway. There were at least twenty five cars just on this side of the driveway. I cannot imagine how many people would be inside.

In a way, I started to freak out on the inside. I hadn't been to a party in forever, not since everyone in high school found out about what I did in my secret time as a supposed teenage alcoholic. You would think they would applaud me for being able to sneak my parents' liquor, but at a private school they didn't.

Hopefully tonight I would be exciting and carefree, but without the alcohol pulsing through my bloodstream.

As we walked up the front steps, I could already hear the music which seemed to be blasting through the roof. This place is actually a great place to have a party since it is in a pretty secluded area without neighbors around. Damn, I wonder how many parties they have a week.

We were greeted at the front door by Niall himself with a red solo cup in hand.

"Elijah! Glad you could make it!" He smiled brightly, his eyes glossy already. He took a quick glance at me and then smiled.

"And I see you brought miss Athena. I'm glad you're here." He spoke.

I nodded and smiled back.

"Thanks for letting me come. So are we going to party or not?" I winked.

"Party's already started so come on in you two." He yells, raising his red cup high and sticking his tongue out.

I already can tell Niall is one that likes to party. He's already buzzed out of his mind from what I can tell, and I can't wait to see everyone else. I wonder what people I will meet. I then remember my main goal of the night.