seven

"Athena how are you feeling?" An accented voice asked aloud, breaking me from my needed sleep.

I groaned and rolled over from the coach and turned to look at who had just woken me.

He looked very familiar. Dark hair, the exotic look, heavy accent, and probably fifty tattoos which were all hidden by his leather jacket. Zack? No, that couldn't be it.

It's Zayn.

Hopefully he couldn't tell I couldn't remember him.

I rubbed my eyes to check my vision because for some reason I thought this couldn't be right.

"What time is it?" I questioned, yawning while looking around the room.

He laughed quietly, "It's two in the afternoon."

Well I just slept for about seven hours so that's great. I sat up on the couch and put my head in my hands, then looked back up to him.

"I guess I'm feeling better than before. Since I was sleeping, I didn't have to throw up so I think that's good." I joked. What was he doing here?

"That's good," He laughed again and ran his hand behind his head. He looked somewhat nervous, and it made me hold back more laughter.

"But yeah, I just came to check up on you. To make sure you're alright, you know?" He muttered quietly, smiling while he looked at me.

There was a definite beauty to him, he was absolutely stunning. His arms were covered in many tattoos in all different colors of ink. I didn't understand most of them, or even any at all, but they were beautiful. I think I have changed my mind about tattoos, they are incredible and express so much about a person as I was seeing right in front of me.

I laughed softly to myself and grinned up at him, "Thank you Zayn, it means a lot."

I hardly knew Zayn, but the fact that he felt the need to check up on me after what happened last night made me think of him in a different way.

Maybe he just felt bad for his friend's sister, but at the moment I didn't care. I needed help right now, and talking to him might make it all better. Even the beautiful boy who saved me last night didn't feel the need to check up on me, and it made my stomach ache in a way that it never has before.

He made it seem like it was my fault, and when I thanked him he made it seem like what happened last night was no big deal.

I was so confused by the way he was acting, even though I hardly knew him at all.

Look at me, judging people who I hardly knew.

Well, since Zayn was here, I needed to appreciate the fact that he cared and ignore the fact that it seemed like Harry didn't.

"Would you maybe like, want to go out to do something? I own a little studio near the tattoo shop, and it's pretty cool I guess if you'd want to check it out." He smiled, hands in his pockets.

I sighed. Did I really want to go out feeling like this? Well, I surely didn't want to sit in a puddle of self pity all day that's for damn sure.

Zayn also seemed pretty proud of whatever this studio had inside, so I decided why not go?

"Sure, I'd love to. Just let me go clean myself up a bit before I go out in public looking like this." I chuckled as I sat up off the couch and walked past him towards my room.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done something with someone other than Elijah. Honestly, I think it's the alcohol still pumping through my blood that's making me this way.