six | birthday sausages

warnings: boy going feral over a pile of microwave beef sausages (he bites)

i was literally soo hyperfixated on these fuckin sausages for like a year and now (like more than 2 years after i wrote this) i am so disgusted to even think about eating them lmaoo

__________________________________________________________

Wilbur had asked for one thing for his eighteenth birthday, from everyone who came to the celebration. Money. Cash. He claimed it was so he could buy with it whatever he wanted, and while that was partially true, what he was going to buy was rent on an apartment.

Techno, on the other hand, was being smart and living at home until after college.

College? No, Wilbur found that a distinct voice drop and hair growth was far more important than any education. Surely a minimum wage job could pay for a female-to-male transition as well as rent, food, bills...

It's fine.

Surely somebody would hire a desperate young adult and pay him well. Makes sense.

Back in the day itself, both twins had been woken up by their little brother's screeches punctuated by slams of pots and pans, just like in a cartoon. Tommy had already woken up the older brother, then busted his way into Wilbur's room to be hit with a ready pillow.

"You're not all that original," Tommy said, voice dripping with disdain. "Techno did the exact same thing."

"Deserved. L. Sucks to suck." Wilbur rolled out of bed and to his feet.

"Get your ass dressed. Dad wants you to look nice so he can take a picture," Tommy continued. "It's a big day and shit. He wants to remember it, put it in his scrapbook."

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Okay. Get outta here, gremlin."

Tommy slammed the door, then shouted through it. "Breakfast in ten! It's your favorite, so don't be late, Bitchbur!"

"Okay, Dumbass!" Wilbur called back.

Nobody had any doubt that the brunet was going to exit his room in a button-up. Everyone was right. Today's button-up was plain white. Button-ups make everything better, even feminine haircuts and titties.

In addition, Wilbur had on his favorite pair of jeans (black and torn at the knees), a nice belt that you could see because he tucked his shirt in, and a beanie to hide his hair length. On top was a long brown coat that reached just past his knees, which said a lot since he's six-foot-five. It's his eighteenth birthday, he'll dress how he wants, and if that's like a boy outcast, then that's like a boy outcast.

He came out of his room quietly to be met with Techno, adorning his own button-up, it also being pure white. Techno's hair was weaved into a braid with bright flowers dotting between. The older twin's top was tucked into beautiful, smooth black pants with small golden-colored circles around the waistband. They were most definitely from the women's section.

"Oh, wow, we really have switched in gendered clothing choice, huh?" Wilbur mused. "You look badass."

Techno offered a small smile. "Appreciated. Tommy woke up at six to pick flowers so he could braid them in. You look nice yourself. Very distinct."

"I hear you two!" Phil shouted from the kitchen. "I'd appreciate seeing you on your birthday!"

"Coming," Techno said, while Wilbur just slid down the hall in his socks.

"Good morning!" Wilbur greeted, taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"That is a phrase I've never heard you utter," Phil commented, laughing. Techno sat down next to Wilbur, and Tommy on the other side. "You both look great, as well."