16

Dave

It's been over a month since the incident with Parker. She has been on edge and very cautious over me. I can still go to work but only three times a week. As far as hustling with Bj and Rashad, they haven't called me for drops in a few days, so I just pray for a better outcome at this point.

Now, I'm here playing with the twins while Parker is at work, but she'll be home soon for her lunch break. She tries to clock out early since they give her an hour for her break and they are thinking about promoting her to a director soon. Let's not forget she still manages her facility back in New York with Marshall.

I just don't want her to burn out and put too much weight on her shoulders. She goes in at least twice a week and the other times she's managing the other business. By the time 6:00 comes around, she's home.

I'm not gonna lie, our relationship is slowly starting to feel distant because once she's home, she eats, showers, then goes to bed. During the lunch break that's when we really talk. I understand she's tense and worried about our family and myself, but I just need her to trust that we'll get through this.

Slowly rocking Ramere back and forth while while feeding him his bottle, I saw Dakota crawling around the living room floor with her pacifier in her mouth. With her yellow stripped onesie, it had a big sunflower around it and she was looking adorable.

Taking a deep breath, I just began to think back to the life choices I made when moving to Florida and wonder if this was all a BIG mistake. I knew my uncle warned me about Bj and Rashad, but do I wanna risk going to jail just by killing them? If I let somebody else do it, I could face life in prison or worse.

Parker

"And that concludes our meeting for today, thank you all so much," smiling with pride, I ended the meeting I had with other supervisors within the building and staff. I was promoting an upcoming project that will help our incarceration clients who undergo a specific program to help them back on their feet.

Gathering the rest of my belongings, I got stopped in my tracks by no one other than Malcom as everyone was preparing to leave the meeting room.

"Exactly, what do you even do here and why do YOU of all people keep on bothering me?" Folding my arms, I raised an eyebrow as he stood before me.

"I can't check up on my wife? Did you see the flowers I sent to your office?" Smiling towards me, I felt disgusted.

"Go to hell," I walked passed him and made my way out of the room and towards my office to return some calls. He is truly out of his rabbit mind if he thinks he'll EVER have a chance with me again.

****

"Parker, you have a call on line two," my assistant spoke as she peeped into my office and stuck her head inside. Taking a deep breath, I hope this call wouldn't take too long before I have to see another client. Reaching for the phone as I made my way towards the desk, I set it to my ears waiting for the person on the other line to speak.

"H-Hey Parker, how's it going? i hope this is a good time," hearing Corey's voice through the phone had me confused. I wondered how...Freda. Knowing her big mouth, she gave my work number to him.

"Hey Corey, is everything okay?" I cocked an eyebrow wondering what he could possibly want. We haven't really spoken since the cookout and that seemed like forever.

"I know you said you want to do a photoshoot for your kids and I wanted to know if you were still down with it? Freda gave me two phone numbers when I asked for ya contact info and I just called the first one."

The way my house has been within the past month, I honestly wouldn't want anyone to come into our home considering the fact that Dave is now caught up in some mess. I know he told me not to call anyone, but how is he REALLY gonna get himself out of this mess?

"Corey, thank you for calling, but right now isn't ideal for me. Is there any way I can reschedule for another date?" I swiftly turned my head when I noticed a knock at my door and it was Vien. Great, now I'm needed on the clock.

"Y-Yeah, we can always do that, but just know you got a month before I go back overseas. But take some time to think on it and get back to me." After he said what was needed I briefly thanked him and ended the call before I could possibly loose my job.

Turning to my supervisor, I knew this had to be serious, but I literally do everything these people ask of me, so what now?

"Hi Parker, I just came in here to congratulate you on all the work you've been putting in. I know it's only been a little while since you've started, but your work here is appreciated. I also wanted to ask if you can send over your notes from today's meeting. I didn't get to take many and I wanted to catch up."

I nodded my head briefly and went over to my computer.

"I will get those to you as soon as possible. If you don't mind, can you ask Donna or Rita to grab me a green smoothie from downstairs please? I'm loosing my energy slowly but surely." Keeping my eyes focused on the monitor, I opened up my digital notes that were in Word before emailing them to Vien. Just as I were to turn my head I heard Malcom's voice again.

"I got it Vien, don't worry." Rolling my eyes, I didn't want to deal with him. At this point I just need to quit and find a new job. Vien could sense tension in the room so he walked out of my office.

"Why do you have to be such an ass? And don't you DARE step in my office." Typing up more notes, I checked my calendar on my computer and noticed I have another meeting with a client in fifteen minutes. He was really pissing me off.

He chuckled before stepping inside anyways and sitting down before me, "You used to love to grip on this ass when I was pounding deep in that pussy." Bitting his lip I nearly got up and grabbed my belongings. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me closer and I was ready to spit in his face.

"Baby don't do that. We wouldn't want to see Davey put in jail now do we? Look, I was just having a little joke that's all unless you really wanna feel what you've been missing. I know I fucked up, but you know I can make it right, but I can also do a lot more things too."

"Malcom let me-" before I could nearly shout, he covered my mouth and brushed his lips barely against my neck.

"Now you know if you walk out that door, I can make things happen baby or you can stay here, have a nice part time job, and keep even more clients happy in New York. Look at you, all scared. I know we can still spark the love that was once there, just give me some time."

Before he could say more I stomped on his foot and grabbed the rest of my personal belongings. Rushing out of the office I made my way out of there for it was gonna be my last day working there. I don't care what Malcom had up his sleeve, I wanted out.

*****

As I made my way home, I saw a shirtless Dave in the kitchen with his fresh cut and toys all around the house. I knew he wasn't expecting me, but I don't care. Taking off my heels, I threw them one side making Dave cock an eyebrow at me.

"Mamas, what you doing home? I haven't even picked up Kairi yet and you gon wake up the twins," seeing him put down a baby bottle that he was cleaning, I walked over to him hungrily and yearning for his touch.

Quickly, I unzipped his pants and got on my knees and he was quick to act surprised, wondering what the occasion was. At this point I was tired of the back and forth and even the stress. I needed to give Dave what he deserved and what I needed as well.

As I placed him inside my mouth and began sucking, groans began to escape from his mouth and it only made my nipples hard. Licking along the shaft, I felt him grip my throat to go back to sucking him before doing as told. Bopping my head back and forth, I could feel him thrusting inside me at an even faster pace.

Pulling back, the saliva was wrapped all the way around his dick and our eyes met. I wanted him to fill up every hole with cum and treat me like a slut. Let the kids wake up, I wanted to make a circus with that dick.

Hey y'all! Parker finally quit her job! Which I think is good considering the fact that she had to constantly see Malcom. You think he gonna do anything to Dave and Parker or he just talking smack? What do we think about Corey? At least Dave hasn't heard from Bj, but what about Sean's brother? Who knows what's up his sleeve. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and I will see y'all in the next chapter💕