Pilot

As soft hands wrap around her body, she embraced him as he held her close for they haven't felt the touch of each other in awhile. Dave has become a hard working man and finally letting Slime be his business partner in the shop, they have become very hectic with paper work and moving back and forth between his current business and the brand new business in Miami. He has an uncle who's been helping him look for the right property for his new business, "Brewster's Mechanic & Auto Shop" band he's found a great location only a few miles from the beach, but as far as the home that he and Parker purchased, it's it's not too far from Hollywood nor their job; it is located right in the middle.

In her current state, Parker is still running her office down in New York, but as far as commuting to Florida, she's not finding any luck. The couple is just days away from moving into their new home and it will be an adjustment for them and their precious children Dakota and Ramere. As far as the little ones, they're only a few months old and being loved by their parents and everyone around them. Finally taking a break from her little minions, Parker lets Mama Faye watch her kids for the night so she can finally relax.

Laying in their wide jacuzzi tub, they were relaxed and just NEEDED to be in the presence of each other. The both of them are worn out and knew that this time was needed. Roaming his fingers around her beautiful curves, Dave was complete knowing that he had Parker in his presence. Taking ahold of her hand in his, he noticed the beautiful ring in which he had bought for their wedding and it was in sync when it was right beside his ring finger. Kissing the top of her hand, his lips soon began to make it's way towards her shoulder then neck, only allowing her to bite her lip and smile.

"Babe, I don't wanna pack all this crap up, it's so much damn work," she began to scan around their bathroom for it would be completely empty by tomorrow and they would be in a completely different state by next week. She pouted at the thought of it, but in all honesty, they needed a change.

He looked down at her, trying to shift the topic, "Aye don't worry bout all at, that's my job to handle, and not yours, so don't worry. At least we get to go on our honeymoon next week and get to enjoy more of ourselves a little bit month. Shit, if you want, I can give you a lil preview of what you been missing since we last had sex. I know you feening for me too me too."

He wanted to tempt her and get her in the mood, but Parker's mind was far from the honeymoon. Her thoughts were on leaving her friends behind and starting a new life with just her, her husband, and her kids. Yes, she had a few college friends who live down south, but lord knows they aren't Parker's REAL cup of tea. They're all nosey and post all their drama on Facebook then a week later, they'll update their relationship status from single to taken.

Parker don't got time for them games, and she'll be damned to let drama sweep her way. She's dealt with a large amount of it before and after her relationship with Dave and just wants peace.

Dave on the other hand is full of excitement and can't wait to start a fresh life. Of course he want to hit all the finest clubs in Miami, but the other side of him is telling him that he got a wife and kids at home. Being thirty-one doesn't mean you stop having fun, but he's becoming to realize that the can't be out partying as much since he got a woman and kids to attend to. Don't get me wrong, he got a few of his old friends to cut it with, but family comes first.

Indulging in each other's company, their naked bodies pressed against one another was beyond measurable and being covered in bubbles set the mood. They had finished multiple rounds of love making and just wanted to be at ease.

****

The Next Day

"Mane, you know damn well I can't be out here in no public changing a DAMN diaper," Kentrell exclaimed. He and Dave were out with the fellas and they were with their kids having a blast at a trampoline park. Dave had brought the twins and Ramere needed his diaper changed, so Trell got that task.