4.

****

Parker

"Thank you guys for inviting us over for our last dinner together and I know that this will be the most memorable dinner we ever eat, even if it's fried chicken wings, mac and cheese, and french fries," nudging Slime, he was the one to order Popeyes for our last meal with everyone around us. I mean, don't get me wrong food is food, but I was expecting a REAL meal, so wassup with that?

Everyone was all laid up and kicking back with Candice and Slime enjoying each others time. Mama Faye came over too and all the kids gathered around as their per usual, but Dave and I had the twins in our lap while Kairi was having fun and playing Just Dance with her cousins. The atmosphere was nice and I'm here for it.

"Yo, my ass really gon miss roastin' ya Tom & Jerry lookin' ass, no cap and that's on me," Peanut butted in randomly as he turned to look at Dave. Peanut was quickly hit with the death stare by Dave before I started to giggle at them.

"I know for a FACT yo ass ain't talking Pea cause I will drag yo ass no questions asked," smacking his lips he went in for a sip of his sprite with one hand while holding Dakota with the other. I was still kind of off from the whole Darrien and Malcom situation, but Dave tells me not to worry about it. I just don't want what we have built fuck up over some lame ass niggas wanting me.

"Aye Parker, whatchu think?" hearing Izzy's voice after being zoned out, I turned back towards him holding up his iPad and showing me a new logo design for the company down in Miami. Shaking my head in agreement, a small smile rose from my lips.

"Yeah, the design looks great and I think it'll add character to the shop once people start to step in and see what the brand is truly about as a whole," using hand motions to emphasize my words, the guys were kind of nodding their heads and most of the ladies were kind of out of it.

Sighing lightly, I shook of their gestures before hearing Dakota burp and I began to lightly pat her back as her head rested on my shoulder. With Dave glancing back at me, I gave him a small smile before we all heard the doorbell wondering who it might be.

Getting up from where he stood, Izzy stood up as if he knew who would be at the door. Slime cocked his head and raised his eyebrow after Izzy once he walked to the door. We were all eager to find out because how you gon come to somebody house and answer they door? What kinda fuckery is this?

"Damn baby, it took you a minute to get here. C'mon in, I want you to meet 'errybody. They don't bite mamas," hearing Izzy's voice at the door, I kept my mouth zipped for this one cause he ain't known to be having much of a girlfriend, but I guess it's whatever. I say this in a someone stubborn way cause he's first to always pass judgement on people and give others terrible advice.

"Hi everyone! I'm Raven," smiling as bright as daylight, I turned to see this Raven girl that Dave mentioned to me, she seems okay, but she don't really match Izzy. They look like night and day, and not in a colorist way either.

Greeting her with comfort, Gina and the other girls shook her hand as Izzy stood back. Giving her a welcome as well, I sat Dakota down in Kentrell's lap before moving close to give her a brief hug.

"Hi, I'm Parker it's nice to meet you Ra-" cutting my words off like a knife, her voice got even louder as her rough ass hand nearly punched me in the shoulder.

"Oh my goodness, I've heard too much about you Parker, your second wedding was ALMOST as amazing as the first one. I'm so sorry about you and Malcom, but in the end we all find our true happiness right? I mean, you have the complete package, except for the famous life." Blown back my her little remark, I was confused. Like, who says that of all things?