Chapter Ten: Endeavor Dead!

Endevaor was gone there was nothing to stop death from taking him. Fuyumi was burned badly she was fighting for her life right now. Nemuri Kayama a pro hero, who was fighting her life to return to her boyfriend, her sons. Shoto and Natsuo sat at their sister bed waiting anxiously for her to wake up. They weren't told of their father's death yet. 

Fuyumi  heard all the noises around her. She tried to wake up "Wake Up Fuyumi" she heard her father voice. She weakly opened her eyes to see the white room. She knew she was in the hospital. She sat up her body felt as it was burning still. She remembered Midnight she started to get up. 

She walked to the door a nurse came in. The nurse seen Fuyumi was awake and moving. She frowned "ms you need to rest" she said. Fuyumi shook her head "Nemuri Kayama?" She asked. The nurse told her what room number she was in. 

Nemuri was in ICU, intensive care unit she was recently moved there. Fuyumi made her way there to see the hero. She wanted to see how the hero was since she saved her. Fuyumi made it to the room. She knocked on the door and walked in. 

She seen Nemuri sleeping. she saw the heartbeat she walked over. She frowned looking at midnight "why would you save me?" She asked. She frowned "what about your family?" She asked. The doctor came in "ma'am" the doctor asked. 

Fuyumi looked at the doctor "please let me stay" she said. The doctor sighed "I just need you to move so I can do some test" she said. Fuyumi moved out the way.  the doctor started to do the test.  The doctor frowned "she probably won't wake up" she said.

Fuyumi frowned as the doctor left. She sat down by midnight. She frowned she sighed deeply waiting for her to wake up. Fuyumi scrolled through her phone. She frowned seeing she just lost her job.

Nemuri woke up she grunted quietly. Fuyumi heard it "Nemuri?" She asked carefully. She smiled she seen her eyes open. She smiled midnight sat up coughing "take it easy" Fuyumi said. Nemuri readjusted to the light. 

She looked at Fuyumi "how long have I been out for?" She asked. "You both been out for four weeks" he said. They were surprised at that "FOUR WEEK" they yelled the doctor jsut smiled. He chuckled "I was joking"  he said. He smirked "you both been out for two weeks" he said. 

Fuyumi sighed "as I heard you both will be discharged" he said. Fuyumi smiled "that is if everything stays okay" he said. They both frowned at that. He gave them both files of them "are we allowed for drink? Fuyumi asked. The doctor smile d"sure but not to much your throats are jsut now recovering" he said. 

They were discharged they soon learned Endevair died in  the fire. Fuyumi stopped walking midnight saw it they seen a taxi it stoped and let them in. Fuyumi stared at the window "can you swing my by house real quick sir?" Fuyumi asked. They got up to the house Fuyumi saw it "I'll jsut be a mintue" she said. Fuyumi ran into the burnt house she saw everything of hers and ther siblings packed she grabbed toya's stuff that he gave her.

She walked out to see the taxi was still there. She got in Nemuri smiled "we are taking your stuff to the au campus" she said. Fuyumi nodded "ms I won't be able to pay for this, the stay at ua" Fuyumi said. Nemuri smiled "I under stand you lost your job" she said. Fuyumi smiled "so how can I afford the stay?" She asked. 

Nemuri smiled "you'll be staying in my campus room" she said. Fuyumi looked at her "I couldn't that would make me a burden" she said to midnight. Who's just smiled "no you won't, it's my way of saying thank you" she said. They got to the school the taxi went to go throught Nemuri placed her palm on the scanner. Fuyumi got a room to her self it was bing she didn't need the big one but Nemuri insisted. 

The my soon went to the funeral. Fuyumi frowned she said goodbye to her dad. It felt like was still there. She smiled "your an Angel now dad" Fuyumi said. She smiled and left Nemuri was waiting they made it back to ua. 

Fuyumi frowned she sleep the way back. Mostly from crying to much. Nemuri sent the text to Nezu. She smiled and stopped to get gas. She waited for Nezu to text back which he did she looked at shoto and Natsuo who were asleep in the back of her car. 

N.M K.Y: sir don't we need another teacher to teach science? 

N.Z: yes we do Kayama

N.M K.Y: ask Fuyumi to do it

N.Z; I suppose that's not a bad idea anything else ms. Kayama?

N.M K.Y: I want to adopt: Bakugou Katsuki. Shoto Todoroki. 

N.Z: I got the some papers filled out. And send Fuyumi to my office I'll tell her about eh position

N.M K.Y: yes Nezu