Chapter 2: A love that will never end

A year had went by on June 29 midnight was in labor she gave birth to a boy she had got with a guy who used her and then left. She seen her mother and father walk in she smiled holding her newborn baby boy. Her mother smiled "i bet he will look like you" she said nemuri looked up and smiled "why aren't you mad?" she asked. Her mother smiled "toga was unexpected and you only got with his father so your little girl could have a father" her mother said. Nemuri smiled "i want my kids to be happy but that man only used me just like himiko father" she said crying silently "how am i gonna tell them that your father didn't want to stay?" she asked.

Nemuri mom had tears in her eyes she hugged her daughter letting her cry "Oh baby don't you worry about that i'm sure you'll meet a man who will stay" nemuri mom said. Nemuri smiled you could tell she was tried since her grip on kami was lose. Her mom seen it "dear rest your tried" she said. Nemuri had fell asleep with her babies close to her she smiled in her sleep. 

A few days goes around nemuri ends up in the hospital deadly sick her mom seen her eyes. "M-mom h-how i-is m-my b-babies?" nemuri asked. She coughed up blood she wanted to see her kids and she did. She got to hold them she had a faint smile on her face she looked at her mother "if something happens to me i want you to raise them" she said. Her mother nodded "but nothing will happen to you" her mother nodded. 

She grew tried "I'll fight cuz i a love that will never end" she said smiling while holding her kids. She smiled "my sweet little kids whom i love ever much i'm not dying right now I'll stay with you" she said rocking them. She smiled and told them goodnight she closed her eyes and fell asleep she smiled. Her parents had smiled seeing she was going to be okay cuz they knew she was strong. She was going to be a hero no matter what she wanted her kids to be happy and have a happy life and she was going to make it happen.

___________________________________

A: I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SOME THINGS AND MY MENTAL HEALTH IS STARTING TO GO FROM UP TO DOWN TO UP AGAIN PLUS SCHOOL IS GETTING AWAY I HAVE 3 OVERDUE ASSIGMENTS I WON'T BE TAKING A BREAK OR ANYTHING BUT I GOT TO DO SOMETHIGNS THEN I'LL WRITE AGAIN