Chapter 1: Unexcepted But Happy

Midnight was only 15 when she was r*ped but she didn't want to kill a life or give up her child so she decided to keep her child.

Midnight's P.O.V

I was walking home from school when i got inside i felt nausea i knew what it was my parents were home i was scared. I turned the key to see my dad helping my mom and my mom on the floor with my older sister stuff gone.  I smiled knowing she got away from his awfully place i smiled of though of my sisters. I feel that my head is hurting i looked but i see that my father had turned around to look at me. He smirked "either you do abortion or Give it up for adoption" my aunt said i shook my head "Never i won't kill a baby nor give my child up" i said looking at her my parents smiled.

My Aunt was furious "Then you can starve you get out" My aunt said "I can Go to endeavors house where one of my sister live" i said. My aunt looked at me she was clearly drunk again she smacked me across my face. My mom grabbed her hand "Get out now this is my house" she said i was surprised my aunt got her stuff and started to throw it at me i grabbed my phone and called the cops. Of course they came in and took her away my mom looked ta her i gasped as i felt a sharp pain in side. It was August 7th when i was taken to the hospital i seen my mom holding my hand my dad held my other one. 

I was taken to the back with my parents beside me "she's not due yet" a doctor said he looked at my father "Sir you need to leave the room" he said my father did. I tried to grab for my mom i was in pain and it was hurting really bad. My mom was trying to calm me down  by rubbing my palm i calmed down a little. They told me to push i did and boy it hurt.   

1 hour later

I was still in labor "Ms. You need to push" a doctor said. I glared at them "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING"  i yelled at them none of them were surprise since they were use to women yelling. The doctor looked at me i looked at my mom tired i started to close my eyes i felt her tap my cheeks keeping me awake. I looked at her "i... Want... To... Be... Around... For... My... Child" i said tiredly. She smiled "and you will just keep pushing and stay awake" my mom said to me smiling i smiled to and pushed one last time i heard a baby crying. I smiled i got to hold my baby Girl "Welcome to the world Himiko 'Toga' Kayama" i said to my child she opened her eyes i smiled. 

___________________________________________________________

AN: READ IMPORANT

SO THE SHIPS ARE

ERASERNIGHT {NEMURI X AIZAWA}

TOGA X DABI {TOYA} 

DENKI X SHINSOU X FEM DEKU 

INKO X ALL MIGHT

MIC X OC

TENYA IIDA X HAUSMED {I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL HER NAME} 

MIENTA X TRASH CAN 

SHOTO X BAKUGOU

JIROU X MOMO

REI X ENDEAVOR {I DON'T LIKE HIM HES GONNA DIE IN THIS STORY AND HE WON'T BE MISSED} 

MINA X URARAKU X TUSYU {POLLY} 

SHIGARAKI X RUMI {RABIT HERO} 

FUYUMI X HAWKS 

AND OTHER SHIPS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD A SHIP TO THIS STORY ALSO I DON'T HAVE A TIME WHERE I UPDATE I UPDATE AT ANYTHIME SO IUT MIGHT I UPDATE THIS AT 4 OR 5 OR 6 IN THE MORNING 

BYE-BYE MY PIKCHUA'S