Chapter 3. Shopping therapy

I opened my eyes to see the sun bright going through the window directly hitting my eyes while the alarm was ringing in my ears, making this day start even worse than it would. I felt mad about yesterday and it was visible in how much irritation I woke up. I turned off the alarm and stood up.

I need to stop thinking about yesterday. It's a new day, so it will be a new start.

I slowly started getting dressed while listening to some music. I started singing along and my voice gradually started increasing volume. It wasn't too long until my first voice crack came on the surface.

It was fun though, I hadn't done such a thing in a while. And that's probably why I heard my sister hitting the wall with her fist from the other room.

"Hey sis! What is it with you? I am trying to sleep here!"

"You have slept enough! Don't waste your time sleeping "

Wow. I am starting to change really. I never expected myself to say such a thing. Even if I am a morning person, I love taking small naps after 'waking up '.

"Let me be happy, Eia!" I shouted while laughing.

"What the heck sis? Did you make out with that Baekhyun guy or something? " she said while walking towards my door in a really sleepy way, scratching her hair.

"What! No!.... No way, you didn't say that...." I blushed remembering that yesterday we met and he called me by a nickname.

"Calm down... I know you hold your virginity really preciously " she said while laughing.

"Enough. I am done with you!"

I leave my room and go to the kitchen, taking some breakfast to eat. I listen to her footsteps heading back to her room and then a big sigh. She fell in bed again, obviously.

I ate quickly and went in the bathroom to put some makeup on. I was finally going for shopping with my friend. I surely need some time for shopping. It's time for me to take care of myself and buy new things to add to my wardrobe. And who knows? Maybe I can win someone's heart.

If only I could bump into Baekhyun-....

Don't get me wrong, I like his aura. His friendly vibe makes me feel comfortable around him. He is sweet and caring. Why am I saying so many things, we have only met twice. For goodness sake, Nicolette

I called Jisoo and waited for her to answer. I took my keys and looked myself in the mirror and suddenly she picked it up.

"Hey! I am waiting for you outside your house. Are you ready? "

"Yes I am ready. I was just about to open the door and come out, Jisoo."

I unlocked the door and went out, seeing Jisoo by the side of the door.

"Morning, y/n. How are you? "

"I am fine, how are you?" I said while smiling

As she was about to say something, I rashly started shouting.

"Heyyyyyyy. Let's go now and we will talk in our wayyyyyy!"

We both laughed to my behavior because I was acting like a little girl who hasn't ever gone for shopping since that last time with her mother at four or something. And I started running backwards, looking at Jisoo, leading the way but also jumping. This made her start laughing and I was laughing with her too.

We were talking about random things, discussing about our past when it was that moment we passed the spot I bumped into Baekhyun.

"Hey, what is that smile? " she said while chuckling and looking at me, having questions.