Chapter 16. Confession

At some point, he stopped, turned around and and looked at me. He was serious and he looked a bit nervous.

"Is something wrong?" I said

He looked away, took a deep breath, pressed his lips and licked them to moisture them and then looked back at me

"I have something to tell you"

I turn my whole body towards him

"There is a reason why you have been taken here all these days.... And it's a personal one"

"What do y-"

"Sssshhhh"  he said placing his finger on my lips

"Don't interrupt me. I want you to listen to me. Right now it's my turn to talk"

He is so serious all of the sudden. Is he really going to tell me that..? Oh my god, I can't stop thinking of that he is going to tell me, oh my

"It's been a long time since I first met you. I sat in the cafe you are working and waited for Taemin, Kai and Sehun to come. I was there first so I ordered for them too. But you were the one to do the service for our table. When I first saw you I thought to myself She looks nice, she definetly can represent pretty clearly my type. Interesting. You then came and talked to me. You had accidently spilled a bit of water on my suit and you felt so bad that you brought a towel to dry me."

He looked somewhere else and smiled at the thought of it. 

Oh no, I think I remember that.

"Your kindness, your way. I felt there was something between the two of us. You made my heart start bouncing like no-one else had. After that day I kept thinking of you. You had stayed in my mind and you wouldn't leave even for a second. I saw you in the street multiple times alone or with your friend, until one day I said to myself  You need to find a way to talk to her.... Just do something. So I decided to walk towards your house, hoping you would come out. To be honest, I didn't plan on bumping into you, but it was a nice and natural way of starting a conversation with you, don't you think?"

He chuckled and went on

"After that time, I felt I needed to know you more. The way my heart beated, the way my body reacted. I needed to understand. I am not used to showing my emotions after all that has happened to me. I know.... It was too rude to kidnap you and force you to stay with me and I am really sorry about it.... But this is my way and that's how I felt like doing it"

He took a second and then kept talking. I couldn't say anything, I stayed still looking at him

"After all these days having you with me, I now feel the need to clarify my feelings about you. I like you. I like you a lot. I think.... I have even fallen in love with you."

I hold my mouth being shocked. I couldn'y believe he said such things. I felt so many things that moment that I just froze waiting for him to finish

"So now I am asking you this...."

He took a step closer to me

"Can I be your boyfriend, y/n?"

I kept looking at him. I couldn't talk, I had become a statue. After a few seconds I nodded and said 'yes' at the same time.

"Yes... Yes... Yes!!!"

He sighed in relief and smiled widely. He then opened his arms and gave me a big warm hug. I hugged him back, tightly.

"So now I can finally do what I have been waiting to do.... my baby girl"

I blushed

He lowered his head and slowly pressed his lips against mine. He started moving them as he saw I responded to his kiss. He then put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him to the point our two bodies were pressed against each other.