Chapter 12. A nice refreshing break

I opened and suddenly widened my eyes when realising that Baekhyun was hugging me, being asleep on my breast. How drank did we get yesterday!?

He felt me moving and woke up. He suddenly went back and started shaking his head.

"No no it's not what you think let me explain."

"What do you mean? How much did we drink yesterday!? Did we....!"

"No! No no that's what I wanted to tell you. Just give me second to explain " he said. I could see a faded smirk on his face but he tried hiding it.

"Yesterday you got really drunk with the others. I took you in the room after they left and I let you sit on the bed so that I could take your heels off but when I stood up you hugged me and kept me laid on you and even if you changed and wore a sleeping dress, you still after that took me and kept me in your arms until you fell asleep. Because I didn't want to wake you up, I didn't move a lot so I fell asleep. That's why you see me here laying like that, still in my suit" he said

He seemed convincing and by the look of it, he was telling the truth. He is not the person who would do anything to me without my permission.

"I would never touch you without you allowing me. Also you were really drunk so you weren't in your right mind. Don't worry, you are safe"

Well to be honest my brain knew really well what it was doing but nevermind...

I looked at an other direction that moment and actually realised how much I drank yesterday. My head started spinning. I immediately fell on the bed, dizzy. This scared him and he panicked watching me fall on the pillow again.

"Are you okay? Do you feel nauseous? Should I bring you water? A pill?" He said

"Maybe a pill but it's okay. I am fine really. Now I just started to understand how drunk I was." I said smiling a bit.

He laughed and then immediately stood up.

"I will be back " he said and started running.

He then came back in less than a minute and gave me a pill with some water to drink.

"Here you go" he said

I smiled at his interest into making me feel better. I felt better only from that. As I took the pill he caressed my hair. It was a moment of strong feelings growing in me. I felt protection and care. Love and attraction. I felt I need him.

I can now admit it to myself... I feel it's even more than 'I am interested' or 'I like him'.

I looked at him after that one second of soaking up his touch. We made eye contact and this made him realise he was touching my hair. He took his hand and bowed to apologise.

I smiled to make him feel better.

I completely stopped feeling dizzy after about an hour. He kept asking me if I am alright every single minute. I wonder if he feels the same way about me. I can't understand...

We stayed there, laid, and chatted for a while. He was looking at me into my eyes as I talked. He smiled widely. I can't describe his relief when I told him I don't hurt. He seemed like he could stand up and start jumping.

Suddenly he looked like an idea came to his mind. He looked into the void and raised his hand pointing in the air with his finger as he started talking.

"I think today it's a bit sunny and hot. Do you think we can go to the swimming pool?" He said

"Haha. You looked like you were going to say something really serious. "