Chapter 1: The Mysterious Katakuri

"Mama. You have something to discuss with me?" Charlotte Katakuri said as he entered his mother's room.

His mother, the yonkou, Big Mom turned her eyes to her second son.

"Katakuri, you know that we have been allied with Melodia Kingdom for a very long time now, " the yonkou began.

Katakuri nodded his head. "Yes. They have been supplying us with 'sweet flour'. I actually prefer sweets made from sweet flour than from ordinary flour."

Big Mom nodded. "Me as well, my son. As you know, everything that grows on that island had grown from the song of the first child of King Allegro, princess [y/n]. Are you familiar with her name?"

Katakuri nodded. "Ive never seen her before but I heard her name. She ate a devil fruit, giving her an ability to heal, give courage and strength to armies. Also, she used her song to make sure that plants and trees would grow well and give sweet fruits. Her voice is also what made the sweet flour."

"That's right," Big Mom said. "However, I heard a rumor about king Allegro, wanting to cut his ties with Big Mom pirates."

Katakuri narrowed his eyes at that information.

"I heard he was having secret meetings with some of our enemies, probably to offer any information he has of us."

"Should I destroy them?" Katakuri asked. His hold on Mogura, tightening.

"No. His army were quite useful to us not to mention, some of his lands produces steel for the World Government. Destroying them would make the World Government turn their eyes on us," Big Mom said. "And the most important thing... I won't be able to live without sweets made from sweet flour."

Normally, flour was made from grinding raw grains or roots. Sweet flour however, came from a round shape fruit. When cracked, open, powdery white sweet flour comes out. The sweet flour tree was a product of princess [y/n]'s voice.

"Well... You're right." Katakuri hesitantly agreed. He loves doughnuts made from sweet flour too. It'll gonna be hard for him if the source of that flour will be lost. "So, what's your plan, Mama?"

Big Mom grinned. "I want you to marry King Allegro's eldest daughter, [y/n]."
__________________________________

"W-what?! Me?! Marry Big Mom's son?!" [y/n] stared at her father in disbelief. "But dad..."

"I'm sorry, [y/n]," her father apologized sorrowfully. "My plan failed and it seems that she found out my planned betrayal." He grabbed his hair as if wanting to rip it off as tears fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry, [y/n]! She probably wanted to make you an hostage in a disguise of a marriage to make sure we won't betray her! I'm sure she'll destroy us if we refuse!"

"Dad..."

"I'm such a useless king and father! I'm sorry, [y/n]! I'm sorry!" he cried out.

"Dad! Please! It's not your fault!" [y/n] grabbed her father's arm, trying to stop him from ripping his hair off.

"But [y/n]... She wanted you to marry Katakuri."

[y/n]'s eyes widened. She heard about him. He was Big Mom's second son. A guy who were extremely tall and the strongest among the Three Sweets Commander.

"W-why him?" she muttered hopelessly.

"I think she wanted Katakuri to watch over you. Considering that she assigned Katakuri to you only shows how important you are to them." the King said, looking at [y/n]. "Big Mom would do everything for sweets. And sweets made from your sweet flour had probably got her addicted."