Chapter 15: Troublesome Aunts and Uncles and a Overprotective Father

Five months of [y/n]'s pregnancy, her baby bump was already huge.

Two months ago, Big Mom gave birth to a twins.

The children's father visited once and that was the first time [y/n] have seen any of Big Mom's husbands. No one among her husbands lives on the island for some reason so it wasn't strange that [y/n] don't know them.

According to Katakuri, all of them had different fathers and none of them lives with them.

Back to [y/n], she was having a hard time with her pregnancy. Unlike Big Mom, she was small.

Big Mom was a huge woman and it seems that bearing children was easy for her. For [y/n] who was small in stature on the other hand, it was hard.

Also, for someone who was five months pregnant, her baby bump looked like it was already seven or eight months.

"The baby probably inherit brother's gene." Cracker commented as [y/n] ate the cupcake he and Brulee brought for her. "It's going to be a big baby."

Ever since they found out she was with a baby, the two who used to dislike her seems to soften around her a bit. They often visit her now and brings her cupcakes.

"That'll gonna be painful." she sighed tiredly, thinking how it'll gonna be when it was time for the baby to come out.

"Wiwwiwwiwwi. You'll be fine. Mama's doctor waswas the best one you'll ever find." Brulee assured her.

[y/n] smiled. "You're right. How's the babies? I can't visit Linlin-sama and the newborns since its hard for me to walk."

"They all cry a lot." Cracker said in annoyance.

Brulee chuckled. "Well, they're babies."

The door on the room opened and came, Katakuri.

He looked at the two in annoyance. "Go home, you two. Let my wife rest."

"Were not even here that long yet, nii-chan!" Brulee whined.

"The quintuplets came to visit. Then when they left, Daifuku and Oven took their place. Then with the exception of you, all the girls visited and then, brother Peros. When are you people going to let [y/n] rest?!" Katakuri grabbed his siblings at the back of their shirt, like kittens, then threw them out of the room. After, he slammed the door on their faces.

"Nii-san! You're so mean." Cracker's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Go home!" Katakuri shouted.

"Boo!!!" Brulee booed before the two finally leaves.

Katakuri sighed in relief and sat on the bed beside his wife. "Those guys are a serious pain."

[y/n] chuckled as she reached up to his head, stroking his spiky hair. "I don't mind having them. I'm actually glad for their visits."

"You need to rest." he strictly said before leaning down to her stomach, planting a kiss in there.

"Hey there, little one. Are you doing well?" he sweetly whispered.

[y/n] watched him fondly. His usual sharp eyes we're gentle as he stared to the baby bump. It was as if he could already see his child.

He stroked the baby bump and as [y/n] felt the child kick, Katakuri smiled widely.

"Looks like someone knows that it's daddy's hand." [y/n] giggled.

Katakuri's siblings has been so excited to feel the baby kick but the child never kicked when they we're around. The baby only kicked when it was Katakuri's hand stroking her stomach.

Katakuri's smile widened, pleased with his child.

"Ah. Right. I talked to Mama." Katakuri said, looking at [y/n]. "Your father and siblings has a permission to come here."

[y/n]'s eyes widened. "Really?!"

"Yeah. I thought they would want to visit you so I talked to Mama. I think they'll be coming next week."

[y/n] hugged him happily. "Thank you! Katakuri-sama!"

Katakuri smiled, hugging her back. "I'm sure you miss them."

[y/n] pulled off. "Yes. But I'm not that lonely because you never let me feel lonely."
_________________________________

The next day, some of Katakuri's siblings we're visiting.

"I'm sure its a boy." Perospero said.

"No way! It's a girl!" Compote countered.

"It'll gonna be nice if its a girl whose as pretty as nee-chan." Lola smiled.

"Or a boy whose as strong as nii-san." Chiffon added.

[y/n] chuckled as she watched Katakuri's siblings argue about the gender of their nephew or niece.

"You don't know the gender yet?" Smoothie asked.

[y/n] shook her head. "Katakuri-sama wanted it to be a surprise so we haven't asked the doctor to check it for us."

"Well, that's brother for you." Daifuku commented.

Oven chuckled. "I think, it was fun that way."

"Is it not kicking yet?" Brulee asked.

[y/n] smiled, reaching to the bump, cradling it. "It only kicks if it was Katakuri-sama, stroking it. I'm actually quite jealous that it wasn't reacting the same way when it was me." she chuckled.

"I knew it! Its a girl! She must be a daddy's girl!" Compote laughed in victory.

"Or its a boy who only kicks when nii-san is there because he's angry at him." Cracker said, laughing loudly.

"What was that, Cracker?" a stern voice sounded at the doorway.

"Gah! Katakuri nii-san! How long have you been there?!" Cracker nervously asked.

Katakuri gave him a blank look. "Long enough to hear you say what you said."

"Gah! Sorry! Don't look at me like that!" Cracker flinched in fear.

He walked in and made his way to the bed before motioning to his siblings. "Get out."

"Hey!"

"You're kicking us out?!"

"[y/n] need to rest. You guys are noisy. She won't get any rest with all of you here."

"You're so mean!"

"Yeah I am. Now, leave!"

"Katakuri-sama, It's fine. Really." [y/n] tried to help Katakuri's brothers and sisters but Katakuri was stubborn.

It took him a while but he managed to kick them all out.

"Finally. Peace and quiet." Katakuri sighed.

"I don't really mind their visits." [y/n] said only to receive a glare from Katakuri.

"You need to rest."

[y/n] sighed. Ever since he found out she was pregnant, he has been acting so overprotective.

He won't even let her go out for a walk if he wasn't the one who will accompany her, acting like he don't trust anyone to take care of her.

Katakuri reached to her stomach and as expected, the child kicked.

"It really loves you so much." [y/n] said, giggling.

"Its strange." Katakuri suddenly said.

[y/n] looked up to him with a questioning look. "Huh?"

"It feels like there are four legs kicking." he mused.

[y/n]'s eyes widened. "A-are you sure?

Katakuri nodded as he smiled, looking at her. "I think its twins."

TO BE CONTINUED