Chapter 10: Children

"Pregnant?! Linlin-sama is  pregnant?!" [y/n] stared at Oven who informed everyone in surprise.

Beside her were the Charlotte sisters with the exception of Compote, Smoothie and Brulee who we're away from the island.

Daifuku nodded. "The doctor confirmed it."

"Ahh... I'm so excited," Praline said. "A new brother or a sister."

"What do you think it'll be?" Galette asked.

"Who cares?! As long as it's healthy, anything is fine," Amande said.

"I want a brother," Chiffon chirped.

"I want a sister," Lola countered.

Daifuku who was standing beside Oven, sighed. "It might be twins, triplets, quadruplets or more for all we know."

"Babies, huh? Must be nice..." [y/n] muttered absentmindedly making the siblings look at her.

The mischievous ones, Praline and Galette grinned at each other.

"If you want a baby, nee-chan, ask Katakuri nii-chan. I'm sure he's willing to provide," Praline said with a smirk.

[y/n]'s face reddened at what she was implying.

"T-thats not what I mean!" she argued.

"Why? Don't you want a son or a daughter?" Galette questioned with the same grin as her sister.

[y/n] fidgeted as she look down. "O-of course I want one... But..."

"Stop teasing her," Daifuku gave his sisters a deadpan look.

"Well, it'll gonna be nice to have a niece or a nephew," Oven commented.

[y/n] looked up to him, blushing. "T-that..."

"[y/n]."

Everyone turned. It was Katakuri. The mischievous two grinned as they glanced at her. [y/n]'s face reddened more, if possible.

Katakuri raised an eyebrow, seeing her face. He then turned his eyes to his siblings. "Stop teasing my wife."

"It's these two," Daifuku said as he motioned to Galette and Praline.

"Hey nii-chan! Have you heard?! Mama is pregnant!" Lola said excitedly.

Katakuri nodded. "Yeah. I'm going to Sweet City. I want them to prepare for Mama's cravings," he said.

Charlotte Linlin was a lot more dangerous when pregnant. Her cravings we're a lot more troublesome during that time.

"You guys. I want you to be prepared too," he told his siblings then turned to [y/n]. "Want to come to Sweet City with me?"

[y/n] smiled and nodded, running to grab onto his arm.

The action had made Praline and Galette giggle to her embarrassment.

Katakuri gave them a warning glare before leaving with her.

Once they get to the city, [y/n] separated from Katakuri, not wanting to interrupt his work.

Katakuri let her and told her he would find her once he was done with what he needed to do.

Knowing he could easily find her with his haki, [y/n] nodded.

As she walk around the town, she noticed a group of children surrounding a familiar man.

"Perospero-sama?" she muttered as she watched him give each and every children some candy.

[y/n] chuckled. She never thought he was a kind of man who liked children.

As she watched them, she remembered her conversation with Katakuri's brothers and sisters a few moments ago.