2

꧁daddy kink, blowjob꧂

This is just a continuation of my mafia special from my GojoIta book

This is just a continuation of my mafia special from my GojoIta book. There will be a read here if you have read this special

Public transportation nothing else right....wrong. Itadori knew he had a body but that doesn't mean he wants to get groped. Slightly getting irritated he keep pushing the man hand off his ass.

But the man didn't get the message instead he smacked it. Making a loud noise. Embarrassed he turned a walked away well as best as he could. He had a job interview to do and this was spoiling his mood. Luckily his stop was coming up so he did his best to rush out the door first.

After the interview he planned on coming home as soon as possible. But when he was walking to the train he felt something around his mouth making dizzy.

He felt like sleep and someone kept pulling his. But he struggled against it but before he knew it everything went black. Thrown into the van he was brought to an auction.

Waking up he felt like his head was splitting literally. He looked to his left and right and saw other people some scared some looked sad and a giant cellar, confused his head wasn't working.

But everything came back to him and he went into a panic. Screaming to let him out, pulling on the bars. He didn't want to be trafficked better yet he want ready to be raped so yes he was deadly panicking.

I guess someone got tired of his screaming and yelled at him to shut up. Being the stubborn he is is kept screaming. He soon regretted it because the moment someone came back they opened the door and beat him. But not attacking the face claiming "your face is our money maker, cant have something so pretty be scratched"

After feeling like dying he slowly got up backed away from the bars thinking of a way to escape. Before he could think of a plan he heard a loud thud. He flinched and wondered what that was. Though someone speaking the next second answered his question. At this point he knew was only a matter of time to be brought, raped and killed. 

.................

Gojo hated going to these auctions. Don't get him wrong he always brought something but only for it to be a maid. He only went because he needed to seem powerful. He could care less about the auction he needed to get some papers done. 

His driver slowed down indicating they were at the place where the auction was held. The driver came around to open his door. Gojo cringing at going back to this place grudgingly got out of the car. Going into the building was no hassle. People basically shivered in fear moving out of the way. He smirked at that feeling pride budding through him. 

After what felt like years to Gojo might've been an hour they were finally almost done with the stupid auction. Much to his surprise they had one male left that need to brought. Slowly the man came out looking scared as shit.