5

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝚈𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚡𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎
#4
(A/n toge is a hybrid)

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚈𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚡𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎 #4(A/n toge is a hybrid)

Master
_____________________

Toge wanted to do something special for his master. He had always been in his animal form ,which was a cat around his master. His master would leave and come back around 4. He was always well fed and he was nice to he around.

Deciding that he would finally show himself to his master as a present would be nice. He had a crop with a skirt on checking the time every 5 minutes. It was only 3:30.

Sitting around was lame enough and he was tired. He went around the apartment looking for something to do. In his masters clothes he found some female clothes. Thinking they were pretty he put them on. He struggled getting into them but once he was in he was happy.

Walking over to the mirror he looked at the skirt thinking it was a bit to short. Not thinking that this was enough of a present he walked over to his master drawer and pulled out the lube. He bit his lips to stop from moaning out loud. He sat in front mirror fingering himself till he thought he was ready. Pulling the skirt back down breathed a sigh.

Hearing the keys turn and he ran to greet his master.

"Hey toge im home"

"Ah- welcome back master"

Yuta looked Toge up and down he looked ravishing. It was a sight to behold his cat form was cute but his human form was cute and sexy all together. He took off his shoes and walked straight to toge.

His ears looked fluffy so he tried to pet them, but toge backed away face furrowed. "Uh master my ear sensitive and if you do pet them please be gentle." "Ok come here"
Toge walked back over a little hesitant.

Once he was close enough yuta grabbed him by his hips to pull him all the way to him. Then one hand was on tail while one hand was on his ear.

Toge lets out purrs by how nice it felt. But when the petting continued the purrs got louder and louder before toge let out moans. He felt so good he started to quiver.

Whining at the lost of contact he looked up at his master as in a silent way of begging him to continue. Yuta grabbed his ass and tapped his leg. Toge getting the message he jumped up on his waist.

Yuta dropped Toge gently on the bed. He kissed his thighs before going up and kissed his lips. Toge his top pulling it above him. Yuta took the opportunity and started to playfully lick his nipples.

Toge jolted at the the feeling having his teeth graze his nipple was a turn on enough.  Yuta looked at him before smirking and started palming him. Toge was moaning like there was no tomorrow. After removing the skirt he grabbed his dick and started to stroke him.

"M-master its too much-ah it feels so good"

"Im glad"

Letting Toge go briefly he grabbed the lube. He put a decent amount on his hand and looked back at Toge and sighed. He wasn't upset at him he just didn't want to take it too far.

"Turn over for me"

Toge confusingly turn around and yelped at the temperature of the lube. He didn't expect it to be so cold. His master chuckled at him before slowly inserting one finger.

"Wait-master wait..... I might have already prepped earlier"

"Really i guess there's no need for lube is there pet."

Flipping toge back over he grabbed Toge's neck as he looked him straight in the eye before entering him (he had the condom on). Seeing the many expressions cross his face was making him hornier.

"All stretched out and prepared for me. Such a good kitty"

Moaning at the nick name he bit his lip and nodded.Not being able to hold himself back he let go of his neck and gripped his waist before ramming into him. Toge tightened up significantly around him and hissed at the feeling.

Toge face was flushed and he had wrapped his hands around yuta neck bringing him down into a sloppy kiss. Letting his arms fall to his back he scratched his back receiving a groan in response. he was getting close with all the pleasure.

"M-master i-im gonna"

"Cum with me"

His eyes rolled back cumming with suck intensity. He could feel himself being filled up. Pulling out another moan left his lips. His master laid next him for a minute before turning to toge with a gentle smile.

He reached up and started petting Toge. Toge let a faint smile cross his face while leaning into his master's touch.

_____________________________________________

821

Honestly im sorry this took so long. I took a break while writing this. Plus this isn't as long as i wanted it to be but i ran out of ideas.