3

Ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓔⓓ: ⓨⓔⓢ #3
Nobara x Maki

꧁slight bondage, Spanking, degrading꧂

maa_misty67 hope you enjoy 😏

Office Play
____________

It was frustrating. Maki was successful, she's a CEO, and make enough money to sustain herself for years. Yet, she feels empty. Huffing she sat back in her chair loosening her tie at the top. She glasses down and runs her finger through her hair.

She picked up her mug and turned around to the window. Looking at all the lights. Hearing someone walking she turned back around.

Her secretary was walking to her with some documents. In maki opinion she was cute and innocent looking on the outside, but she was quite the opposite. She was loud and obnoxious. She didn't care about who you are or how powerful you are. She would she you as he equal.

Its was an admirable trait even when she would get out of hand. While maki looked through the documents nobara was still at her desk.

"Did you need something else?" Maki said lookeing at her.

"Yea i want no- i need you"

Her eyes widened for a seconds before she chuckled. Perching her head on her hand and smiled at her.

"Why is that? , im pretty sure i don't pay you to get me in bed?"

" c'mon i know were both single and want someone so im offering myself, am i wrong"

" you're not wrong, but what makes you think i want you specifically?"

"I mean i pretty sure nobody else is gonna offer" she said shrugging her shoulders

" ok, then prove how much you need me."

" how am-"

"Figure it out your the one that desperate for sex, but not just any sex-with your boss"

Sighing she walked toward while slowly taking top and skirt in a sexual manner. Once she got to maki she was in her lingerie. She pushed the chair back and climbed across her. Looking straight at her face and started grinding on her thigh.

Maki grabbed her hips stopping her from moving and in reply she whined. She take her tie off and ties it around her wrist.

She then process to stand up and flip her around so shes on her desk now. With her ass in display. She tugs her panties down.

"Are you enjoy view?, and can you hurry up."

"Quiet"

Kugisaki sighed before yelping. Her hands were cold and maki was just massaging her ass. Before giving it a sharp slap. She jerked forward in return.

That continued for a while before she believed she had done enough. To be honest Kugisaki never knew she had a spanking kink. She could just feel how wet she was from it.

"Wow would you look at that. This slut is so wet just from spanking"

She chuckled before plunging into her. She was so slow it was agonizing. So she tried to move at that same time but she got another harsh slap in reply.

So she compiled with the pace she was going. Well that was before she started to speed up all of a sudden. Kugisaki drew a long breathless moan.

"Wow suck a needy bitch"

When Maki found her spot she ruthlessly fingered her over and over in that same spot, until she came.

Even though Kugisaki just came it seemed Maki wasn't done with her yet. So she picked her up and placed her down on the couch in the corner of her office.

She took the tie off of her before demanding Kugisaki to make herself cum. Kugisaki tried to reason saying it was embarrassing masturbate with someone watching.

But maki looked at her as if she was daring her to disagree or make excuses. So she begrudgingly started. She has to say having someone watch you creates thrill.

While she was chasing her high Maki suddenly pushed her hand off. She was about to say something but maki took the opportunity to grab a handful of hair and pull.

Maki pulled her into a kiss while using her other hand to play with her nipple. Nobara slightly arched her back at the sudden pleasure. She was playing with it while flick it even now and then.

Her nips where getting sensitive. While Maki was busy making hickeys she entered her again. It was hard to get close since she was denied earlier. She was so close.

"Hold it"

"W-wait what mhm i-i cant hold much longer"

" I said hold it"

After her continued begging to come she finally got permission and came. It was probably her most intense orgasm she had. While she was coming down from high she remembered that Maki didn't get to come.

"Oh i didn't get to pleasure you" she said pouting

" you'll have to earn me pet"

"Hm?"

"Now get out its late and you've delayed my work, and make sure you clean up you come i will not have sex with you again if i find even a spec of cum in my office when you have left it"

" Now hurry. Pet's obey their masters, do they not?"

_____________________________________________

849

Its weird writing lesbian smut when your a girl. But i hope you enjoyed it, took me a while to find the right kinks