4

Requested : yes
Gojo x sukuna. #4

IsaFuryIloveBooks enjoy

This really is a long one im sorry I had to build the plot.

Teacher
______________

It was another old boring day. Sukuna was just spacing out looking at the window just waiting for the bell. There was a loud sound that brought his attention back. Turning around back to the front he was met with ice blue eyes staring directly at him.

"Mr.Ryomen is it to hard for you to pay attention. I swear you have the attention span of a baby. This is your future, not mine i have already finished college. So pay fucking attention to this lesson I am teaching or you will be sent out, not questions asked. Understood?"

Sukuna cooked his head to the side and spoke up. " Look sensei just because your hot and can cuss beacuse no one will say anything doesnt give you the right to tell me how I choose to learn. Is that understood Mr. Satoru or wait should I call you daddy since you think you know me." Sukuna said with a sickly sweet you could just feel the displeasure behind his words.

"Oh, it seems someone has a attitude? Mr.Ryomen i wasnt asking i am demanding you to pay attention. Shouldn't you listen to your daddy if your so desperate for attention? Now I am not asking again pay attention." He turned back around and continued writing on the board.

Sukuna scoffed and wrote down some the of the notes before the class ended,as the bell indicated. Stuffing his stuff he was getting up to leave when his annoying teacher called him to stay back. Sighing he turned back around and walked towards his desk.

"sensei i have work, so could you tell me why im still here?"

That said teacher was casually leaning back typing something on his phone only only looking up when sukuna spoke. Setting his phone down, and feigned ignorance.

"You see that mouth of your is whats the problem and it only right to be punished,right? Anyway I only called you back to tell you, you have won the prize of being in dentention with yours truly. Leave now"

"Whatever, bye"

While he was walking down the corridor he heard gojo yell someting like 'the rest of the week'. He guessed that meant that he had detention the rest of the week.
(A/n-This was on a monday if ur confused)

[Tuesday]

When sukuna finally made to sensei room he saw that said teacher just standing at the door frame looking at his watch. "Nice of you to join me on time might I add". "Look what ever lets get this over, im tired". Stepping aside to the classroom he let sukuna through.