Finally In Home

Good, this chapter that might blow their heads off, haha.

It can cause a slight disruption. But for me, I think it’s just the beginning of good things.

Without further ado, greetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first Lycans fall easily, the Samurai Edge feels as good as the first time; it must be said, it was always a good weapon for the supernatural.

Still, he is quickly surrounded, the Lycans prove to him that they are not so stupid and work in a herd.

The gun starts to slow down, and he curses for the third time, lamenting that he was the asshole he was, by offering to do the field work.

As he grumbles once more, he manages to dodge a punch that would surely have left a good mark on him.

With nothing else to do to get out of it, he comes up with two solutions, the first one ends up by quickly discarding it, since he has only tried it in a closed place, not in an open clear. So it’s decided on the second.

He closes his eyes, in an attempt to concentrate on one thing; and in seconds, out of the palm of his hand, a small orb appears, which quickly becomes a small flame. And, without further ado, he throws it to the nearest Lycan.

The beast howls at once in pain, and falls in a couple of seconds; the scream seems to appease the attack of the rest, at least for a few moments.

The young man, seize the opportunity. Give me a minute and I’ll do anything, that was his saying.

With the opening created defeat the remaining, but at great cost, the victory exhausted him completely.

Totally tired from the effort, he begins to circle, in one last attempt to evade the next, but then a larger Lycan makes his appearance.  A giant all hairy, with a big gavel in his hand.

This one with a simple jump lands in front of him.

-"Karl?". It’s the first thing that comes to Jason.

The guy grunts in response and starts balancing his hammer with an effective technique.

Jason doesn’t have time to dodge it, and all he does is cover himself with both hands; so he flies a couple of meters into a tree.

The cold, hard snow on his face reminds him that this was not a pleasant visit, let alone an easy one.

With his eyes blurred, he tries to get up, but he cannot, the effort had exhausted him completely.

The last thing he manages to see, just before he slips into unconsciousness, is the giant slowly and parsimoniously approaching him, in a sort of triumphal walk. If that was possible in a place like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From his left, a kind of hungry roar and extremely heavy steps echo.

Not that it was so hard not to hear it, the cause of so much scandal was a thing over two meters high.

The thing, it sweeps everything in its path. And as soon as he notices it, he manages to say a single word, one so gruesome and terrifying that it evoked his greatest nightmare. One who hadn’t listened for years, but who, in the same way, caused the same thing as always.

Fear, pain, panic and even regret. Yeah, that thing had finally fallen, after all the trouble it had given him and his partner.

But at what cost?.