The Castle Dimitrescu

On the other side he was greeted by an absolutely wonderful view....
One that immediately reminded him of the old and so beautiful memories he had of all his previous visits to this castle.

The decorations, the lights, even the grand staircase, everything was as bright, as ever.
Everything was still the same, as if the years had not even passed, nothing had changed.

It even looked as if they had cleaned up only moments ago.

A small frown took over his face at this, but he quickly pushed it away, too fascinated by the relic before his eyes.

His hand slid smoothly over the knob that started the grand staircase, as he walked slowly enjoying such majesty, and, too lost in it, he never realized that he was no longer alone.

-Umm... Smells like a man...." A too charming voice moaned from the shadows.

-How lucky for us. Don't you think, sister?. Two men in just a couple of hours." She exclaimed, looking at the other person who had emerged without further ado from a cloud of flies.

-Is it fate?." She questioned aloud.

Jason closed his eyes.

Those voices.

-What's going on?." Asked the chestnut in a haughty way.

-Look sister, he's so scared that he can't move, let alone look at us. Haha." She laughed, at the same time that she approached very slowly to her new prey.

-I believe that when he saw me, he was completely hypnotized by my dazzling beauty." His companion exclaimed, touching his chest and closing his eyes dramatically.

-Shut up Daniela. You wouldn't charm a dog if you wanted to." The other figure spat with amusement, silencing her sister.

Jason finally opened his eyes, with a small smile of recognition.
After so long, here they were, two of the people who had once, had been very important in his old life.
With a slight hint of hesitation, he hoped that at the very least, they would remember him.

Likewise, a small shudder came over him all of a sudden.
A kind of primal fear, which made him think about what he had said...
Perhaps, he should be a little careful...

Karl... Did he tell the truth?.

With all this in mind, he finally decided to find out, there was no other way, he would have to face whatever it was.

-I think he would. You always were a very beautiful damsel...." He blurted out, looking directly at the tenebrous redhead already in front of him.

-Dani." He completed.

The redhead narrowed her eyes at the man almost immediately.
There was, and would be only one person who had ever called her that, and that person was already dead.

Still, his voice and how he had expressed it had somehow managed to warm her already withered soul.

-Shut up, man thing. Nobody calls me that!." She attacked.

-Come on Dani..." Jason urged with a small smile, but was interrupted by the other girl in the room.

-Silence!." Snarled the brunette, immediately pulling out a scythe too familiar to Jason.

-Quiet..." Asked the young man, raising his hands and looking at both of them, if he continued like this, this was going to get very ugly.

-Look... I'm not looking for trouble, I just wanted to find out something about a person who passed by here.."